Byredo Gypsy Water Eau De Parfum

by Byredo

Gypsy Water is a glamorization of the Romany lifestyle, based on a fascination with the myth. The scent of fresh soil, deep forests and campfires evokes the dream of a free, colorful lifestyle close to nature.

Fragrance Notes:

Top: Bergamot, Juniper Berries, Lemon, Pepper
Heart: Incense, Orris, Pine Needle
Base: Amber, Sandalwood, Vanilla

Has anyone tried any of the Byredo perfumes? If so, what do you think of them? What’s your fav scent? And are they worth the price tag? Byredo Gypsy Water Eau De Parfum
Is it summer scent?
How long does it last on the skin?
Start your review of Byredo Gypsy Water Eau De Parfum!
How would you rate this product?
Joanne K.
Harrogate , North Yorkshire
A recent purchase. A strong, long lasting, familiar scent; think vanilla and sandalwood on a sunny crisp morning. Packaging great, lovely little message about the meaning behind the name of the fragrance. Would highly recommend to others.
Gemma N.
cheltenham
My all time favourite scent. So gorgeous and mouth watering. I feel great wearing it, it’s an unusual brand and the perfumes are delicious. The packaging is amazing, I’ve kept it all.
JULIA K.
For me it’s the scent of homemade lemon cake and summer. Hard to describe it! But it’s one of my favorite perfumes
Sarah T.
I love this - So evocative, but what does it evoke? Something that you can't remember because it happened in a past life or something? Or a video for an old J-Lo song. One of the weirdest but best perfumes ever and invented by a Swedish man, would you believe!
Lita F.
Herbal Hill, London
Great fresh unisex scent. Both me and my boyfriend use it and love it. Not heavy yet long lasting, would recommend!
Karliah W.
Roman Road, Colchester
This is my favourite go-to scent and the scent that I will be wearing on my wedding day. Its so sweet and seductive without smelling juvenile, it's sexy and mysterious and honestly I can't even think of a way to describe the scent. It definitely has notes of vanilla and sandalwood as well as lemon and my favourite pepper. It does settle quite a bit once sprayed on skin but as with all byredo fragrances, it lasts all day.
Zara D.
Byredo Gypsy Water Eau De Parfum uploaded by Zara D.
Byredo Gypsy Water Eau De Parfum uploaded by Zara D.
My love of fragrance knows no bounds! I get compliments every time I wear Byredo Gypsy Water. It's a gorgeous complex luxurious scent with crisp notes of bergamot, smouldering amber, mouth-watering vanilla, juniper berries, pepper with a lemon twist . I love a little Spritz in the morning to start my day, it truly adds a touch of Glamour to my day!
Monika B.
Templin, Deutschland
Byredo Gypsy Water Eau De Parfum uploaded by Monika B.
Gypsy in the Woods Byredo Gypsy Water Eau De Parfum gehört für mich zu einem der besten Düften von Byredo, weswegen ich ihn natürlich in mein Sortiment aufnehmen musste! Gypsy Water ist allerdings eigentlich nicht der passende Name dieses Byredos, da er außer seiner Idee, nichts aquatisches hat. Ich nehme ihn als sehr würzig, holzig, warm & angenehm wahr, eine leichte Spritzigkeit hat er durch seine zitrischen Noten auch. Im Hintergrund die ganze Zeit sehr präsent, die Weihrauch Note. Gypsy Water ist ein toller Casual Duft, absolut unisex und sowohl fürs Büro als auch für den kleinen Wochenend-Trip perfekt geeignet. Das einzige Manko, er hält wirklich kaum, auch mit sehr vielen Sprühstößen auf der Kleidung, ist er bereits nach kurzer Zeit kaum wahrnehmbar. Daher ist Gypsy Water wohl eher nichts für alle die sich nach einer fantastischen, raumerfüllenden Sillage sehnen, sondern eher die unter euch die mit ihrem Duft angenehm im Hintergrund bleiben möchten. Wie ein zarter wohl nach Kräutern und Hölzern riechender Windstoß im Wald, wenn der Wind richtig steht.
Angelina P.
Bloomingdale, IL
Byredo Gypsy Water Eau De Parfum uploaded by Angelina P.
Gypsy water is one of my favorite Byredo perfumes. The scent lasts for almost whole day!!! I’m happy about that, so worth every penny. It has amber and vanilla scent. Pretty nice. I definitely would buy it again. Highly recommended this one
Nino N.
New Castle, DE
Byredo Gypsy Water Eau De Parfum uploaded by Nino N.
Byredo Gypsy Water Eau De Parfum uploaded by Nino N.
Gypsy water is a beautiful, mystical light fragrance ❤️but it is not as long lasting as i expected :/ #gypsywater #parfum
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Kelly J.
Escanaba, MI
il y a 2 mois
Kathryn D. il y a 2 mois
I’ve become obsessed… Gypsy Water was my first purchase, and it’s beautiful, probably my favorite from them. I picked up Slow Dance most recently and I love it, but it’s definitely a cold weather scent to me. Looking forward to wearing it in the fall. Blanche is perfection for people who don’t want a strong fragrance, but want to just smell really good and clean. My only complaint is staying power on the lighter scents can be short. I make sure my skin is moisturized or sometimes layer over molecule 02