BY BYREDO

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Byredo Fleur Fantôme Bougie Parfumée Scented Candle, 240g DetailsA fresh floral scent with crisp green notes, evocative of a garden in bloom. The floral and green elements then settle into a slightly darker note consisting of galbanum and suede. This candle is perfect for spring and summer when lighter scents are desired, and has a burning time of 60 hours. INGREDIENTS Top: Rhubarb, lemon petitgrain leaves Heart: Violet leaves, tulip extract Base: Galbanum, heliotrope, suede 240gDesigner About Byredo Fragrances: Based in Stockholm, Sweden, Byredo was founded by painter-turned-creative-director Ben Gorham in 2006. Partnering with perfumers Olivia Giacobetti and Jerome Epinette, Gorham's scents are inspired by distinct places (such as Palermo, Italy), moments in time (think 1920s excess and avant-gardism), and works of art (for example, a photograph taken by Inez van Lamsweerde and Vinoodh Matadin), as well as memories and personal experiences. Gorham-born in Sweden to a Canadian father and Indian mother, raised between Stockholm, Toronto, and New York-leverages his global background as a beauty industry 'outsider.' The Byredo difference? A preference for uncluttered notes and a dedication to quality craftsmanship. In addition to fragrances-perfumes, colognes, and roll-on oils-Byredo offerings include personal care items such as bar soaps, body creams, lotions, and travel cases, plus scented candles for the home. see more...

Review (1)
J G.
J G.
First let me state that I am a lover of luxe candles, like Diptyque, Jo malone, and Byredo. I think Byredo makes very fine quality candles and is on plane with the big dogs.
that does not mean that I have enjoyed every Byredo candle I'Ve tried. in fact I have really disliked some.
I read that Fleur Fantome was a vdry "green" floral, and thus I had real reservations about buying it unskilled because I tend to dislike green scents (like Figuier).
but I am loving Fleur and wanted to describe for people unsure about it too.
as soon as I unwrapped the candle I felt as if I had a very fresh and green smoothie in front of me. it's not necessarily "tooti frutti" type, sweet as anything, smoothie but more of a fresh smoothie with things like ginger and sharp acidic fruits. the smell is very very strong and very unusual. I love it.
for context, I really dislike Byredo's fruitiest scent, Carrousel.