Byredo Blanche Hand Cream 30 ml Tube-Colorless

by Byredo

Byredo Hand Cream Blanche, 30 mL DetailsBYREDO launches a hand cream collection that invites you to enjoy fragrance during even the most habitual of gestures. Each cream combines one of BYREDO's signature scents with a light yet nourishing texture, allowing the wearer to gently hydrate and soften the hands whilst scenting them. BYREDO hand creams are available in luxurious and portable 30ml aluminum tubes for application throughout the day. 30 mL/ 1.0 oz. Designer About Byredo Fragrances: Based in Stockholm, Sweden, Byredo was founded by painter-turned-creative-director Ben Gorham in 2006. Partnering with perfumers Olivia Giacobetti and Jerome Epinette, Gorham's scents are inspired by distinct places (such as Palermo, Italy), moments in time (think 1920s excess and avant-gardism), and works of art (for example, a photograph taken by Inez van Lamsweerde and Vinoodh Matadin), as well as memories and personal experiences. Gorham-born in Sweden to a Canadian father and Indian mother, raised between Stockholm, Toronto, and New York-leverages his global background as a beauty industry 'outsider.' The Byredo difference? A preference for uncluttered notes and a dedication to quality craftsmanship. In addition to fragrances-perfumes, colognes, and roll-on oils-Byredo offerings include personal care items such as bar soaps, body creams, lotions, and travel cases, plus scented candles for the home.

Vale la pena el precio??.....
Do these have a seal on them to show they’re new and unused?
Is it moisturizing?
Start your review of Byredo Blanche Hand Cream 30 ml Tube-Colorless!
Victoria N.
Suwanee, GA
Byredo Blanche Hand Cream 30 ml Tube-Colorless uploaded by Victoria N.
Definitely a luxurious hand cream for a steep price of $43. Love that it's not in a plastic tube and a handy trave size that fits in any bag. My hands feel moisturized all day and the scent lingers longer than any other hand cream I've used! reminds me of baby powder - soapy, fresh, and clean. It is very concentrated so a little goes a long way (also justifying the price). Byredo Blanche Eau De Parfum Spray 100ml/3.4oz Byredo Blanche Hand Cream 30 ml Tube-Colorless
Laura M.
Byredo Blanche Hand Cream 30 ml Tube-Colorless uploaded by Laura M.
Love this hand cream. Lightly scented without overwhelming. Incredibly hydrating but not greasy feeling. Perfect to keep on my nightstand and my handbag. Love the packaging. Would definitely recommend.
Sierra S.
Los Angeles, CA
I’m addicted to the best hand cream in the world. #Rose #Suede #gypsy #slowdance #blacksaffron . Don’t mess with me and this hand cream. Worth the coin . Goes along way and lives in a few of my reg bags and jackets
Christiana K.
Glendale, CA
This lotion is sooooo amazing and luxurious. The hand cream itself smells like fresh laundry but elevated. It's also so moisturizing and soft without being too thick. I'm trying to not use this lotion too quickly because I don't want it to end!
Lily P.
Anything by Byredo the smell is glorious! I was in a little shop in a hotel in the Dominican republic they had five different hand lotions by Byredo, I bought them all! I always have one in my purse doubles as a very light perfume. Super moisturizing! Luxury luxury luxury it feels rich!!
Charize E.
Chula Vista, CA
Just purchased this from Nordstrom and it’s one of the best hand creams I’ve ever used. It leaves my hands feeling super soft and it smells amazing. I’m a nurse and I’m constantly washing my hands so they tend to get really dry sometimes. This product absorbs into your skin really well and it doesn’t leave it feeling greasy. A little goes a long way so I don’t need to use too much of the product. I will definitely repurchase this.
Anna T.
KALAMARIA, THESSALONIKI
Byredo Blanche Hand Cream 30 ml Tube-Colorless uploaded by Anna T.
This is BYREDO!It is simply a perfect hand cream in all ways!The scent is clean and soft,the texture rich and lightweight at the same time!The packaging is minimal chic and offers visual pleasure!BLANCHE...
Rachael M.
Ajax, ON
Byredo Blanche Hand Cream 30 ml Tube-Colorless uploaded by Rachael M.
I’m really disappointed in this product. It was very expensive for the quality. The scent is overpowering, and the packaging has broken on me (see photo). This is my second tube as I really do enjoy the scent when it’s worn off a little, and I love indulging in these small luxuries throughout my long work day, but I won’t be repurchasing this product again.
Lou C.
Repentigny, QC
It’s expensive but you really don’t need a lot and the scent stays even after you wash your hands.
Rina I.
Toronto
This is one of my favourite scents of all time. The cream is hydrating without leaving your hands feeling sticky or moist after application.