BeautyFragranceFragrance for HerByredo
Blanche Eau De Parfum Spray 100ml/34oz

Byredo Blanche Eau De Parfum Spray 100ml/3.4oz

by Byredo

Byredo's Blanche Eau De Parfum is inspired by pure innocence and classic beauty, a loving ode to the color white with its pure, simple and soothing scent. Top notes: white rose, pink pepper, aldehyde.Middle notes: violet, neroli, peony.Base notes: blonde woods, sandalwood, musk.3.4 oz/100ml

DooWs this scent last long?
Is this fresh smelling? Cologne like?
Start your review of Byredo Blanche Eau De Parfum Spray 100ml/3.4oz!
Mingming S.
Byredo Blanche Eau De Parfum Spray 100ml/3.4oz uploaded by Mingming S.
This is a fresh floral scent with soapy notes, smell nice, always reminds me of the skin smell after shower. I wish it could be fresher, something powdery in it kinda makes it less clean.
Breana J.
Raleigh, NC
Byredo Blanche Eau De Parfum Spray 100ml/3.4oz uploaded by Breana J.
Big thanks to Sopost for these awesome samples! I have never tested out either one of these fragrances before and I was super excited to try and wasn’t left disappointed! The YSL Mon Paris is definitely my fav! It has a fruity yet sultry vibe to it!Byredo Blanche is more of a clean, fresh out the shower type of scent that I would put on right before bed or to start off my day! #FavoriteFragrance #BeautyHaul MON PARIS YSL EDT SPRAY 3.0 OZ (90 ML) Women's Fragrances
Erin W.
Mableton, GA
Byredo Blanche Eau De Parfum Spray 100ml/3.4oz uploaded by Erin W.
Purchased at: Neiman Marcus
This is my signature scent. Very light, feminine and chic! Everyone raves about their Mojave Ghost, but I think this is their best scent by far. Put it on when you want to feel decadent and fancy (even if you’re just walking from the living room to the kitchen, because...pandemic). 😂
Alesia  S.
Cornwall, NY
Byredo Blanche Eau De Parfum Spray 100ml/3.4oz uploaded by Alesia  S.
I love how clean and fresh this smells. It’s perfect for summer days and very uplifting.
Crystal C.
Daytona Beach, FL
Byredo Blanche Eau De Parfum Spray 100ml/3.4oz uploaded by Crystal C.
I am going to be honest. I absolutely hated this scent at first. It reminded me of old women and laundry mats, but with all scents I try I gave it several chances. I found myself again and again reaching for this perfume when I wanted to smell fresh or professional and the smell of it really grew on me. It is a very strong fresh linen clean scent. I myself didn't detect many other notes. All in all I learned to love this perfume.
Diana C.
Stamford, CT
Byredo Blanche Eau De Parfum Spray 100ml/3.4oz uploaded by Diana C.
I love Byredo but the perfume Blanche smells very artificial. This was a blind buy and I thought I was going to love it. It honestly reminds me of the smell of Pantene shampoo. It last all day and it has good sillage.
Jennifer A.
Minneapolis, MN
This is the perfect clean scent. It is deserving of the price and the bottle. It isn't a cheap Febreeze, laundry detergent, powdery, cloying thing (although many people's noses disagree - you can read the reviews on Fragrantica). If find this to be a beautiful, elegant clean scent - the one. It reminds me of the original Marc Jacobs perfume if it had been taken and stripped way back and made like completely pure. It doesn't have any of the same notes (Marc Jacobs is super gardenia), but it's the sense memory it gives me. It evokes Grace Kelly, driving along the coast of France in To Catch a Thief.

If you've never smelled Byredo, I find all their perfumes well-balanced and sophisticated. Blanche is French for "white" and the perfumer and founder, Ben Gorham created it around that idea and the idea of a scent that is almost transparent. I think he captured it. But this scent isn't ephemeral; it still has substance. Many of Byredo's  perfumes are unisex, but I think this one is fairly feminine. I was not at all interested in sniffing this at my counter (the glorious Fashion Island one - definitely visit if you get the chance) because I thought it would be powdery and migraine-inducing, but it is gorgeous.

The initial scent is a bit cool and aldehyde-heavy with hints of peony, and the dry down has warmth and musk, but not too much. This is not one to spray and walk through. I spray once on the wrists to get the skin dry down and once in the hair to keep that cool aldehyde scent wafting back throughout the day. The sillage is moderate, which I prefer. I don't like my scents to shout or be obtrusive. I find it lasts all day on me.

If you want to sample, you can also find Byredo at Nordstrom. Blanche is also available in the 6-pack Discovery Service set, the 3-pack La Sélection Florale set, or the 3-pack La Sélection Nomade set. I would recommend any of these sets (the only perfume I don't like is Rose of No Man's Land because I'm not huge on rose perfumes), but the sets truly are more samplers, so they don't last long.

Tish W.
Nolensville, TN
Byredo has become one of my favorite perfume brands. They make some amazing fragrances and Blanche is just fabulous. It is a little on the pricier side but the scent stays with you. If you are looking to add to your fragrance collection, try a Byredo perfume and I promise you will not be disappointed!
Brandon K.
Purchased at: Bloomingdale's
This is by far my favorite fragrance. This sent is such a vibe. If you know you know. It’s one of those fragrances that everyone will ask you what are you wearing. I love the whole Byredo line. The candles are also amazing. [product:byredo-blanche-eau-de-parfum-spray-100ml/34oz]
Soua H.
Fullerton, CA
Purchased at: Nordstrom
One of my absolute favorites from Byredo. Blanche is the classic “white t-shirt with blue jeans” scent. The fragrance is meant to capture the essence of “white”, and I think it’s spot on! It’s a mix between the clean laundry and bar soap scent, but at the same time, holds its own perfume-y elegance. It’s perfect for any season and any occasion, but for me, I like it best for the cooler months and for dressing up a casual outfit! It lasts around 6 hours on my skin and projects decently well.