MakeupPerfume & CologneFragrance for HerByredo
Blanche Eau De Parfum Spray 100ml/34oz

Byredo Blanche Eau De Parfum Spray 100ml/3.4oz

by Byredo

Byredo's Blanche Eau De Parfum is inspired by pure innocence and classic beauty, a loving ode to the color white with its pure, simple and soothing scent. Top notes: white rose, pink pepper, aldehyde.Middle notes: violet, neroli, peony.Base notes: blonde woods, sandalwood, musk.3.4 oz/100ml

DooWs this scent last long?
Is this fresh smelling? Cologne like?
Start your review of Byredo Blanche Eau De Parfum Spray 100ml/3.4oz!
erin W.
Mableton, GA
Byredo Blanche Eau De Parfum Spray 100ml/3.4oz uploaded by erin W.
Purchased at: Neiman Marcus
This is my signature scent. Very light, feminine and chic! Everyone raves about their Mojave Ghost, but I think this is their best scent by far. Put it on when you want to feel decadent and fancy (even if you’re just walking from the living room to the kitchen, because...pandemic). 😂
Diana C.
Stamford, CT
Byredo Blanche Eau De Parfum Spray 100ml/3.4oz uploaded by Diana C.
I love Byredo but the perfume Blanche smells very artificial. This was a blind buy and I thought I was going to love it. It honestly reminds me of the smell of Pantene shampoo. It last all day and it has good sillage.
Jennifer A.
Minneapolis, MN
This is the perfect clean scent. It is deserving of the price and the bottle. It isn't a cheap Febreeze, laundry detergent, powdery, cloying thing (although many people's noses disagree - you can read the reviews on Fragrantica). If find this to be a beautiful, elegant clean scent - the one. It reminds me of the original Marc Jacobs perfume if it had been taken and stripped way back and made like completely pure. It doesn't have any of the same notes (Marc Jacobs is super gardenia), but it's the sense memory it gives me. It evokes Grace Kelly, driving along the coast of France in To Catch a Thief.

If you've never smelled Byredo, I find all their perfumes well-balanced and sophisticated. Blanche is French for "white" and the perfumer and founder, Ben Gorham created it around that idea and the idea of a scent that is almost transparent. I think he captured it. But this scent isn't ephemeral; it still has substance. Many of Byredo's  perfumes are unisex, but I think this one is fairly feminine. I was not at all interested in sniffing this at my counter (the glorious Fashion Island one - definitely visit if you get the chance) because I thought it would be powdery and migraine-inducing, but it is gorgeous.

The initial scent is a bit cool and aldehyde-heavy with hints of peony, and the dry down has warmth and musk, but not too much. This is not one to spray and walk through. I spray once on the wrists to get the skin dry down and once in the hair to keep that cool aldehyde scent wafting back throughout the day. The sillage is moderate, which I prefer. I don't like my scents to shout or be obtrusive. I find it lasts all day on me.

If you want to sample, you can also find Byredo at Nordstrom. Blanche is also available in the 6-pack Discovery Service set, the 3-pack La Sélection Florale set, or the 3-pack La Sélection Nomade set. I would recommend any of these sets (the only perfume I don't like is Rose of No Man's Land because I'm not huge on rose perfumes), but the sets truly are more samplers, so they don't last long.

Tish W.
Nolensville, TN
Byredo has become one of my favorite perfume brands. They make some amazing fragrances and Blanche is just fabulous. It is a little on the pricier side but the scent stays with you. If you are looking to add to your fragrance collection, try a Byredo perfume and I promise you will not be disappointed!
Ivan I.
I adore this fragrance so much (I took one star off just because I feel like it doesn’t project very far and doesn’t stay on me for a very long time oh and the price..and the fact that it’s hard to get unless you live by. Barney’s.) If you just want to smell clean this is an amazing perfume. Very unisex. It’s inspired by the color white and it has a bit of floral in it but mostly I get aldehydes and just a clean almost laundry smell but in the most sophisticated “I’m still a perfume” kind of way. My hair stylist noticed it and asked if I was even wearing perfume because I smelled great so that’s pretty much what this does. You’ll smell like the cleanest / freshest person around. Very appropriate for workplace environments like hospitals etc where you don’t want to have a heavy perfume on but want to smell good. 100% recommend. I think the price is a bit ridiculous this was around $400... but I love it and it’s the exact type of perfume I go for so I don’t really care.
Melissa V.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Just okay. The bottle is beautiful, and like name suggests “Blanche”, a white clean scent. However I was underwhelmed, it smells like Chloe EDT, clean but basic like powdery scented dryer sheets, specifically Downey. It’s not offensive just smells fresh and boring.
Cierra F.
Subtle sent of white flowers with a hint of dry musk. I tend to gravitate towards woody scents but wanted to try something more clean. This was exactly what I was looking for, it’s perfect for day use and the office. It has some staying power also. It is unique scent
Joiera C.
burlingame, CA
Smells holy clean and crisp. Like you just came out on afresh shower smelling like fresh laundry and super clean that is how Blanche smells like. I do love Byredo product but to be perfectly honest the scent don’t last that long at all. If you cN afford it splurge.
Julia S.
Very clean scent with notes of peony and violet. Great for those who like floral, but not too overpowering.
Janet P.
So clean and light. One of my favorite fragrances for day today day. I get so many compliments on this scent