BY IT COSMETICS #14 in Liquid Foundation

This first-ever full-coverage moisturizer from IT Cosmetics™ lets you say bye bye to foundation—and hello to beautiful, flawless-looking skin. Perfect for all skin types, Bye Bye Foundation™ covers absolutely everything while truly caring for your skin. More than a foundation with skincare thrown in, or skincare with a hint of color, this game-changing formula is infused with proprietary 3D SKIN FLEX™ Technology to deliver weightless coverage that lasts all day and is clinically shown to improve the look of your skin, even after you take it off! Here’s how 3D SKIN FLEX™ Technology targets skin at three levels to create your most flawless-looking complexion:

IT CORRECTS

• Anti-aging ingredients infuse moisture deep into your skin to help treat and correct the look of aging skin. You’ll notice a difference in just 10 days!

IT PERFECTS

• At your skin’s surface, light-diffusing pigments create a beautiful, soft-focus effect. These flexible pigments float above lines and wrinkles and adjust to your facial movements, giving you natural-looking coverage that won’t crease or crack!

IT PROTECTS

• On top of your skin, mineral-based SPF 50+ broad-spectrum physical sunscreen protects and helps prevent free-radical damage for healthier, younger-looking skin!32ml/1.08fl oz

Benefits

• Proprietary 3D SKIN FLEX™ Technology creates flexible full coverage that won’t crease or crack
  • Formulated with skin-loving, anti-aging ingredients that improve the look of your skin in just 10 days
  • Light-diffusing pigments blur away imperfections for a beautiful, soft-focus finish
  • Broad-spectrum, mineral-based SPF 50+ protects your skin from the sun and is perfect for even the most sensitive skin types

• Bye Bye Foundation™ Full Coverage Moisturizer™ is this OK for sen...1 Answers
  • Is this worth the price? Where is the best place to buy this at t...3 Answers
  • Just curious how this REALLY works with acne prone skin and acne ...2 Answers
Andrea B.
Warren, MI
I searched for years to find a makeup that could not only smooth out the look of my face but also give great coverage. I found it all and more in this product, it actually does what it says it will! It's so incredibly lightweight that you feel like you're not wearing makeup at all, but gives you that picture perfect quality that you're searching for. I've had no issues breaking out with this product, I've even worn it to bed on multiple occasions without issue. It washes off very easily when you want it to as well. All in all this is an amazing product!
Tiffani G.
Mexico, MO
I absolutely LOVE this moisturizer! It is a bit pricey, so I don't like to use it when I'm just going to be hanging around the house. It is super lightweight- I can't even tell I'm wearing make up. I would DEFINITELY recommend this to anyone who is looking for a full coverage moisturizer or foundation. I wore this while mowing my yard (we have a little over 2 acres to mow) and it stayed on all day long and I LOVE that it has SPF 50 so I didn't get "raccoon eyes" while wearing my sunglasses.
Valerie B.
Bountiful, UT
The word Moisturizer is very deceiving. I don't use it as a moisturizer, I use it as a foundation, as it is full coverage. I would say it's a good dupe for Kat Von D Lock it foundation. Color I use is Medium. It blends well and doesn't feel heavy on my skin like the Kat Von D Foundation does. Would recommend to someone who is a newbie to makeup, since it's very forgiving and easy to apply with a brush, blender or even your fingers.
Jordan N.
Ortonville, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This foundation is by the far the best one I've ever tried. It's full coverage and long lasting. Its very smooth and lightweight. You can't even really feel it on your face. My makeup looks so good when I use this product. After using this for about a week, my skin looked and even felt healthier. Highly highly highly recommend.
Melissia M.
Holly, MI
I bought this thinking it would be great,. I find it's good but to me does not look good in person, but looks great on cam, or pic, I was so hoping to love this product,. I do like how it does not take much to cover though. Hope this review helps someone, also it easily comes off on your clothes or if you run against anything.
Jeana G.
Scranton, PA
I started using this "foundation" at the beginning of the summer because I was looking for something that would not be heavy on my skin. Well I am so glad I did because now that summer is coming to an end I will not be switching back to a regular foundation but sticking with this incredible full coverage moisturizer.
Hannah B.
Tonawanda , NY
This feels extremely lightweight. I wouldn't say that the coverage is full, more like medium but it's buildable and since its a moisturizer it doesn't end up looking cakey when applied properly. This does make me a little more Dewey than I like to be, that's the only reason I didn't give it 5 stars.
brianna t.
Bayonne, NJ
The bye bye Foundation is probably one of the best long lasting full coverage foundations I've ever used it leaves your skin moisturized but not so oily so a pressed powder is not even needed with this product this is my Holy Grail on a night out I honestly suggest you go out and buy this product
Natalie K.
Marysville, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Must have! If you have imperfections on your skin you want this moisturiser foundation. It goes on very evenly and smoothly. Blend very well and the colour match is perfect. The moisturisers in it leave your face so smooth even after you take it off. Def must try if you haven't already.
Taylor B.
Decatur, AL
I do really like this foundation but I wish they had more colors. I have combination skin and I can get really oily or really dry and this stays put all day. I don't have a problem looking like a grease factory by the end of the day. This also hasn't broken me out which is a plus.
Jenn H.
Bothell, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
When will they start selling this in ULTA? I know they sell the brands other products, but this one seems too new. I'd rather go try it before I buy it.
Anna C.
Hamilton, OH
Is this worth the price? Where is the best place to buy this at the best price?
Christina M.
Norwalk, CA
I ordered this the other day haven't received it yet but wondering if it's really full coverage? I have the cc cream which is not full coverage.
Heather G.
Tuscaloosa , AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a good foundation? What is your thoughts on this?
Jessica B.
Marlton, Nj
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the it cc cream, and thus product looks very similar. How does it compare to the cc cream?