BY IT COSMETICS #63 in Liquid Foundation

This first-ever full-coverage moisturizer from IT Cosmetics™ lets you say bye bye to foundation—and hello to beautiful, flawless-looking skin. Perfect for all skin types, Bye Bye Foundation™ covers absolutely everything while truly caring for your skin. More than a foundation with skincare thrown in, or skincare with a hint of color, this game-changing formula is infused with proprietary 3D SKIN FLEX™ Technology to deliver weightless coverage that lasts all day and is clinically shown to improve the look of your skin, even after you take it off! Here’s how 3D SKIN FLEX™ Technology targets skin at three levels to create your most flawless-looking complexion:

IT CORRECTS

• Anti-aging ingredients infuse moisture deep into your skin to help treat and correct the look of aging skin. You’ll notice a difference in just 10 days!

IT PERFECTS

• At your skin’s surface, light-diffusing pigments create a beautiful, soft-focus effect. These flexible pigments float above lines and wrinkles and adjust to your facial movements, giving you natural-looking coverage that won’t crease or crack!

IT PROTECTS

• On top of your skin, mineral-based SPF 50+ broad-spectrum physical sunscreen protects and helps prevent free-radical damage for healthier, younger-looking skin!32ml/1.08fl oz

Benefits

• Proprietary 3D SKIN FLEX™ Technology creates flexible full coverage that won’t crease or crack
  • Formulated with skin-loving, anti-aging ingredients that improve the look of your skin in just 10 days
  • Light-diffusing pigments blur away imperfections for a beautiful, soft-focus finish
  • Broad-spectrum, mineral-based SPF 50+ protects your skin from the sun and is perfect for even the most sensitive skin types

• Bye Bye Foundation™ Full Coverage Moisturizer™ is this OK for sen...1 Answers
  • Is this worth the price? Where is the best place to buy this at t...3 Answers
  • Just curious how this REALLY works with acne prone skin and acne ...2 Answers
Vanessa V.
Kalamazoo, MI
When i saw this product on TV i couldn't wait to get my hands on it. I have dark circles and thought it would be perfect. When i got the item and put the product on, i realized the color (Tan) was a bit ashy looking than i expected it. The product is very "thick" and covers everything. The big problem however, was after about 3 hours my face was super dry and the coverage was not the same. I had already left home and was at work when i made this brilliant discovery. Say around noon, i looked like i had no makeup on and all my dark circles were just out relaxing and breathing the fresh air...lol I can laugh about now since i am a bit calm... but on the day it happened i was furious!! When i got home and looked at the bottle, it actually says it should be applied "every 2 hours"... OMG!! I wish they had disclosed this massive information during the TV ad...i don't think anyone has time to be applying foundations every 2 hours... Are they really serious?!!!!
Heather J.
Pittsburgh, PA
Finally a quick and easy, yet full coverage, foundation. While this claims to be a tinted moisturizer, it’s really a high coverage foundation. While it has so many pros (it’s easy to use, good for your skin, beautiful finish), there are some cons to this foundation. First the shade range is extremely limited. This formula also takes a long time to dry and you do need to set it to keep it from transferring. But despite the few downsides, I really do like this foundation. It doesn’t make me break out and seems to improve my skin with use. I do wish it matched me all year long though. Usually I apply with a brush and smooth it with a sponge. But your fingers work great too! Check it out on a sale and see if you like it. No matter what type of skin you have I think you’d be able to wear this foundation.
Micha H.
Bristol, VA
I do not like this product at all. I watched this infomercial 50 times if not more. I thought everything that was featured looked amazing. Reviews are opinions of products based on individual performance and this cc cream is just not for me..when I hear bb or cc cream I think light, blendable maybe buildable. The ad does state the coverage is full.
My experience the product is very heavy and thick. It is difficult to work with and blend. It does cover and cover in a heavy mask like way. It emphasizes every fine line and wrinkle. It does not dry down and set it os very dewy and must be set with a powder but it is still not transfer resistant nor is it long wearing. I did enjoy the 50SPF
Keyshia C.
New York
This is truly the best foundation! I've been using Korean Skincare with It Cosmetics makeup products for years, haven't regretted buying it. Covers well and completely feel like nothing is on, so natural it looks like my own skin, protects from the sun. It is great for coverage and aging skin. It wasn't long before I seen that Bye Bye Foundation improved my skin, it made an amazing difference in my skin and it does everything it claims. I am tan so I don't worry about the base being too dark, but this is perfect. I was pleasantly surprised, not a waste of money at all! I'm forever an IT girl!
Rhoda C.
Columbus, OH
I absolutely love this product. It applies smoothly and blends well. The texture on my dry skin is creamy and hydrating. The wear is long-lasting and I love the full coverage is gives my uneven skin tone, yet its not cakey. The color (light) matches my complexion very closely and is natural-looking. I like that it doesn't crease with wear, nor does it have any noticeable fragrance. My makeup applies and blends very smoothly and evenly over top the foundation, which I appreciate. The only negative I feel I need to mention is that the brand should offer a much wider shade range. The current offering of colors is way too limited, and I feel It Cosmetics is missing the mark when it comes to inclusivity.
Jazmyn M.
Jacksonville
I worked for IT Cosmetics and my absolute favorite part was finding this foundation. It was very lightweight but still long lasting. For my skin it wasn’t full coverage but it still did a great job of covering most of my redness and hyper-pigmentation. It was a little more expensive but one tube usually lasts for about 3 months.
Kaylee M.
Monument
This stuff is seriously amazing and would easily get 5 stars if it wasn't so pricey! My mom isn't a foundation girl so she tried this hoping she'd like it. The coverage was too much for her so her loss was my gain and I totally got bit by the It Cosmetics bug! My face feels naked (in a good way) with this on, and my complexion is nice and even. Even fills/covers a lot of my acne scarring with minimal application. It's my go-to for lazy days when I don't want to put anything on but need the little boost in confidence.
Kelci L.
I absolutely love this product! When I use this, I skip my normal moisturizing routine and primer. This goes on so easily and has a clean fresh citrus scent. It does a great job of minimizing pores and covering imperfections. Some days I don’t bother with concealer or any other product. It’s a good quick fix for those days when you need to get out the door quick but still want to feel pretty! This product is pricey but I feel it is worth it and it tends to last. I would definitely recommend.
Teresa M.
Omg great I love this I gotten this from my sister and it’s an amazing product. It actually a full coverage foundation made my skin look flawless and last all day. This is something I would definitely recommend this to anyone.
Kenzie C.
Columbia, KY
It’s okay but it leaves an oily finish even though you can get it in matte it’s good to use when you’re running low on foundation but I wouldn’t recommend to the girls (and boys) that already have a natural oily appearance
Jenn H.
Bothell, WA
When will they start selling this in ULTA? I know they sell the brands other products, but this one seems too new. I'd rather go try it before I buy it.
Jessica B.
Marlton, NJ
I love the it cc cream, and thus product looks very similar. How does it compare to the cc cream?
Anna C.
Hamilton, OH
Is this worth the price? Where is the best place to buy this at the best price?
Christina M.
Norwalk, CA
I ordered this the other day haven't received it yet but wondering if it's really full coverage? I have the cc cream which is not full coverage.
Heather G.
Tuscaloosa , AL
Is this a good foundation? What is your thoughts on this?