byAlegory Premium Beauty Organization Acrylic Lip Gloss Organizer & Beauty Care Holder Provides 24 Space Storage | byAlegory uploaded by Caitlin K.byAlegory Premium Beauty Organization Acrylic Lip Gloss Organizer & Beauty Care Holder Provides 24 Space Storage | byAlegory uploaded by Alysia C.

BY BYALEGORY PREMIUM BEAUTY ORGANIZATION

Alysia C.
Alysia C.
Richardson, TX
I have this holder and use it for my liquid lipsticks, lippie stix and lip liners. It is great. First i love that it is clear so I can see everything inside. It is compact and skinny to fit neatly on my makeup collection area. I am beyond satisfied with this product, and soon might have to buy another one. The acrylic lip gloss holder is on the right hand side. The other ones in the picture are the byAllegory lipstick holder & Makeup Palette Organizer by U.S. Acrylic. All of these were purchased on Amazon. Currently it fits my collection with no issue.
Dee S.
Dee S.
Las Vegas, NV
I have four of these and they're the best brand I've found for storing lipgloss and liquid lipsticks. They are super affordable on Amazon (check the byalegory website for an Amazon discount code!) and they're very durable and rugged. I've had other acrylic organisers before that have chipped or cracked but these are solid and have a good weight to them so they don't fall over easily like some others do. I'll be back for more of these as and when my collection requires them!
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
This holder is so amazing! I found mine on Amazon for about $20. It is very sturdy, I could not believe how nicely the container was made! I love the size, it fits many different sizes of my liquid lipsticks and lip glosses. I also store my colourpop lippie sticks in it as well (which also fits the matching lip liner in the same slot!) Highly recommend if you are looking for something to store your taller lip products!
Caitlin K.
Caitlin K.
Amazing quality. It's super thick but still very sleek. It's the perfect size for liquid lipsticks and glosses! I purchased this with Amazon Prime for the 2 day shipping. It was on sale for I think $18! It is so worth the price. It holds 24 liquid lipsticks, perfect size! Check out my picture of it below!
Gabrielle B.
Gabrielle B.
Chatfield, MN
I LOVE this organizer. It is amazing quality acrylic, and stands up to very expensive competing products. I bought this on Amazon in a bundle with the shorter one. I'm running out of space for lippies, so I will definitely be repurchasing in the near future!
Chelsea L.
Chelsea L.
I love this organizer! It is very durable and holds so many lipsticks! It fits easily anywhere and doesn't take up too much space.
ARLETTE A.
ARLETTE A.
Las Vegas, NV
I don't have one yet of my own but my friend owns a couple and she loves them she says her lippies fit perfectly and good price..
Mandy G.
Mandy G.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I have four of these and love them! As with all Byalegory products these are heavy, durable acrylic and they come perfect with no scratches or damage. I have both pink and clear and adore them. These are actually pretty versatile. I've used mine to store not only lip glosses but also brushes, perfume rollerballs, long lipstick tubes, and mascaras. Byalegory has some of the most amazing organizers, i have a ton of products made by them and love each and every one!
Jazmin L.
Jazmin L.
Costa Rica
Es bueno es útil es práctico es muy necesario y es excelente para tener los labiales en un solo lugar en ves de andar regados por todos lados
Doaa S.
Doaa S.
omg😻😻I really love this product 🙊👌I can't imagine my life without it💞💞It has so good quality👍😻😻