No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of byAlegory Premium Beauty Organization Acrylic Lip Gloss Organizer & Beauty Care Holder Provides 24 Space Storage | byAlegory!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“...satisfied with this product, and soon might have to buy another one. The acrylic lip gloss holder is on the right hand side. The other ones in the picture are the byAllegory lipstick holder & Makeup Palette Organizer by U.S. Acrylic. All of these were purchased on Amazon. Currently it fits my collection with no issue.” in 3 reviews
Cypress
This organizer has done wonders to organize my makeup area.  I actually don't use it for lip gloss.  Instead, I keep my concealers, lip liners and eyebrow pencils/liners in one.  Another is used to hold my makeup brushes.  As my makeup collection grows, I will probably add a 3rd to further separate and organize products.  I would recommend.
Millington, TN
I love this Clear Acrylic Lip Gloss organizer by Alegory. I purchased mine from Amazon. It was very affordable, and it is not that thin acrylic it is very thick and durable. I loved it so much I went back and ordered this one after I had purchased the lipstick holder first. I did a review on these on my youtube channel (MrsKnicoleB) if you are interested you can go check it out. In my video you can also see what lip gloss can fit in the holders.
College Park, MD
I needed this organizer because I used to keep my lipsticks on top of a rotating makeup holder that I bought on amazon and they kept falling and it was really annoying. This fixed my my problems with the lipsticks. I’m completely satisfied.
Richardson , TX
byAlegory Premium Beauty Organization Acrylic Lip Gloss Organizer & Beauty Care Holder Provides 24 Space Storage | byAlegory uploaded by Alysia C.
I have this holder and use it for my liquid lipsticks, lippie stix and lip liners. It is great. First i love that it is clear so I can see everything inside. It is compact and skinny to fit neatly on my makeup collection area. I am beyond satisfied with this product, and soon might have to buy another one. The acrylic lip gloss holder is on the right hand side. The other ones in the picture are the byAllegory lipstick holder & Makeup Palette Organizer by U.S. Acrylic. All of these were purchased on Amazon. Currently it fits my collection with no issue.
Bradenton, FL
byAlegory Premium Beauty Organization Acrylic Lip Gloss Organizer & Beauty Care Holder Provides 24 Space Storage | byAlegory uploaded by RosemaryLove L.
Purchased at: Amazon
200% recomended i have bought this several timea for me & my family because just like a say they need to have it as well. it is very strong & kindda heavy. it look amazing & fancy in ur vanity
Myrtle Beach, SC
I have four of these and love them! As with all Byalegory products these are heavy, durable acrylic and they come perfect with no scratches or damage. I have both pink and clear and adore them. These are actually pretty versatile. I've used mine to store not only lip glosses but also brushes, perfume rollerballs, long lipstick tubes, and mascaras. Byalegory has some of the most amazing organizers, i have a ton of products made by them and love each and every one!
This holder is so amazing! I found mine on Amazon for about $20. It is very sturdy, I could not believe how nicely the container was made! I love the size, it fits many different sizes of my liquid lipsticks and lip glosses. I also store my colourpop lippie sticks in it as well (which also fits the matching lip liner in the same slot!) Highly recommend if you are looking for something to store your taller lip products!
Blanchard , OK
I have four of these and they're the best brand I've found for storing lipgloss and liquid lipsticks. They are super affordable on Amazon (check the byalegory website for an Amazon discount code!) and they're very durable and rugged. I've had other acrylic organisers before that have chipped or cracked but these are solid and have a good weight to them so they don't fall over easily like some others do. I'll be back for more of these as and when my collection requires them!
Phoenix
If you’re a makeup lover and you hoard either, lipgloss, eyeliner,liquid lips this is for you. I like the option of having it in color but I personally got white. It’s a great multi use product that is great for people who love to collect.
I love this organizer! It is very durable and holds so many lipsticks! It fits easily anywhere and doesn't take up too much space.