BY BY WISHTREND

Brand from South Korea: By Wishtrend. Contains 21.5% vitamin to maximize the results of whitening, moisturizing, calming and anti-aging. NO parabens, Benzophenone, Phtalate, Ethanol, Phenoxyethanol, Mineral oils, Triethanolamine, Surfactants, Artificial colorants, Artificial perfumes. How to use: 1. After using the vitamin serum, use the Natural Vitamin 21.5 Enhancing Sheet Mask about 1-2 times a week. 2. Place the sheet on your face. 3. After 15-20 minutes, remove the sheet and dab the remaining essence on the face gently for better absorption. see more...

Buy on Wishtre...
Maricarmen R.
Astoria, NY
I love this sheet masks. Makes my skin hydrated and helps my acne scars. I need to get more! I just hte that the package took a while to get to me. Will purchase again
Joanne L.
Cotton Sheet Mask fits well but slight lifting on the sides. The scent is very subtle, kind of citrusy 🤔. I removed it after 20 minutes. Some leftover essence on my face but it dried pretty quickly leaving semi-tacky finish. Improvement in skin tone was evident. Loved that it gives off a slight glow, looks brighter and feels moisturized.
Elena S.
I liked this mask because it has very good ingredients and leaves the skin glowing and plumped but I prefer their other mask that has 2 separate sheets for the forehead and chin.