By Wishtrend Multi Function Cotton Pads

The BY WISHTREND Multi Function Cotton Pad is a double sided cotton pad designed so it can be used differently according to individual skin concerns or preference of use. Double sided design with a gentle side that reduces irritation with its soft texture, and an exfoliating side that is highly effective in removing impurities and dead skin, which makes targeted skincare possible for various purposes.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of By Wishtrend Multi Function Cotton Pads!
Freya P.
Brooklyn, NY
I'm a self professed cotton pad connoisseur so I'm always trying new varieties from different brands. I picked up 2 packs of these cotton pads during Wishtrend's black Friday sale (1 pack was free GWP) & they're pretty good. They're very affordable at less than $3 for 80 pads, they're soft yet sturdy, they don't fall apart & leave fibers on the skin but they do suck up a lot of product (i.e. cleansing water & toner) & I don't appreciate that too much.
Victoria L.
San Francisco
These are good quality multi layered cotton pads so I like to use them to make my own facemasks with my own toner! I would definitely re-purchase these
Melody P.
Colorado Spgs, CO
These are good. They are thicker than regular facial cotton and do not leave lint on the face or nails. 4 stars because sometimes they separate in use.
Eddie M.
Panorama City, CA
These are my favorite cotton pads! They soak up just the right amount of toner to apply and swipe across the face. Definitely check out my instagram and YouTube MOTTASKIN to see more Korean skincare reviews !
Lauren M.
They’re very sturdy and I don’t need more than one. They absorb all the product and I like that one side is kind of exfoliating. If you’re looking for high quality cotton pads, these ones are good.
Moraima D.
These are thin and don't soak up and waste product. Due to their thinness, it's great to soak in toner and use as a mini face mask.
Jenna E.
Columbia, SC
Two sided pad one is so so soft and the other is very gently exfoliating. These exceeded my expectations. I think they're worth it especially because you get 70 for $3.50. the packaging is a drawstring sturdy plastic bag and much easier for me to get out than the ones that are in a cylindrical Ziploc sleeves
Quynh T.
Stockton, CA
Great cotton pads. Does separate after a while if heavily saturated. But overall, does the job. Holds product well.
Daniela G.
Winnipeg, MB
They work great , i also feel that they do not keep all the product when i apply it on the cotton pad. I am normal someone who doesn’t use cotton pads because i feel i use way more product then i would of i directly apply it with my hands but these where really nice. I also used them to do spot treatments.
Liannu H.
Great product. It doesn't suck all of your product, like I have experience with other cotton pads. It's 3.50 dollars for 70 pads, I think it's a good price, and as the names say it has two functions. One of the sides are more rough than the other. Great product would recommend.

Looking for your answer?