By Wishtrend - Mandelic Acid 5% Skin Prep Water 120ml 120ml

Does this product lighten post acne scars? How long to see skin improvement?
Is this an AHA or a BHA or neither?
This should be used as the toner step, right?  Or do I apply my toner and then this?
Start your review of By Wishtrend - Mandelic Acid 5% Skin Prep Water 120ml 120ml!
Pelham, AL
By Wishtrend - Mandelic Acid 5% Skin Prep Water 120ml 120ml uploaded by Wendy R.
[Performance & Thoughts] - I really love this product so far. I am a big fan of Mandelic Acid 🌰 and had this product on my wish list for a long time. So when I had the opportunity to get this product from #08liter for $3.99, I did not walk, I ran to the app and made sure I got it. I am in a constant battle with hormonal melasma which I despise. I am always looking for products that target 🎯 melasma and hyperpigmentation, so when I first learned about Mandelic Acid 🌰 I was very excited and hopeful. While I do not feel that Mandelic Acid 🌰 or this product have gotten rid of my melasma, I have noted a definite fading since adding this to my routine. Because my skin is sensitive and reactive, I do not use this toner more than 2-3 times a week. I am hoping to be able to up my usage to 4-5 times a week. I believe that using this product more often, would definitely make the melasma fading results more dramatic. [Final Thoughts]- Although I really like this product, I definitely need to test it more. I had to take some time off from using actives due to an unfortunate Tretinoin accident 😂, so I was not able to use this consistently right after it arrived. It is only in the last two weeks, that I have been able to use this the 2-3 times per week as recommended by the @bywishtrend website. This retails for between $20-$25. I will probably repurchase this when I am out. I am in the process of comparing this product to the @makeup_artists_choice Mandelic Acid Toner (which smells worse) which retails for $16.50 for 8 oz. Let me know in the comments below ⬇️ if you are interested in a comparison between the two Mandelic Acid 🌰 products. #wishtrend #mandelicacid #kbeauty #abcommunity #skinproduct #productreview
By Wishtrend - Mandelic Acid 5% Skin Prep Water 120ml 120ml uploaded by Prianca N.
It clains to clarify skin and balance the skin
Lets get to the quick review
🔸️ Herbal ginseng like scent
🔸️ Bottle packaging
🔸️Contains 5% Mandelic acid, licorice root extract, centella , almond extract
This toner is a mild chemical exfoliant and maintains balance of the skin. It is not drying at all and absorbs quickly. It does not have a viscous consistency like the Klairs supple preparation toner. I did feel slight tingling sensation on application but it it did not irritate my skin.
It clains to clarify skin and balance the skin
Lets get to the quick review
🔸️ Herbal ginseng like scent
🔸️ Bottle packaging
🔸️Contains 5% Mandelic acid, licorice root extract, centella , almond extract
Philadelphia, PA
Purchased at: Amazon
My absolute favorite essence/toner. I use this everyday after my face mist and before moisturizer. It has honestly changed my skin so much. Improved texture, pores, skin tone and my acne has taken a back seat. Even old “freckles” are looking better. This product does take some time to work and for your skin to adjust so even if you don’t see immediate results, keep at it for a few weeks!
Silver Spring, MD
Highly recommended for sensitive skin. I had been scared of using chemical exfoliants due to the awful burn I got from 10% glycolic acid, but this product gently exfoliates my skin and leaves it smoother and brighter overnight! Gentle enough for everyday use. [I got this mini as a free sample from Wishtrend.]
Portland
Best product for daily exfoliating, in a budget. You can see a result almost overnight!!! Also using this toner before apply any face mask will boost the performance of the mask!!! It helped me get rid of stubborn blackheads around my nose, so I need to say anything else?!!! Go for it 😃
Its a great AHA to add to your routine but can be a little irritating on sensitive skin. Recommend to use it once every other day in the morning after using your toner :)
Seattle, WA
Purchased at: Amazon
This toner works like magic on my skin. I have a very sensitive skin that tends to lean on the drier side. I tried using other chemical exfoliants, but they all are too harsh for my skin, leaving it red after using it. This one, on the other hand, not only serves as a great toner, it also makes my skin smoother and I do see a difference in how my serum works! I don’t think I will ever use other acid toners.
Elverta
This STUNG my skin! I thought this would be good after all those reviews but when I used it my face was very tingly and it hurt my skin. I would not repurchase this again. Now I mix this product with my lotion to exfoliate my body. Doing this method does not sting my skin at all
Seattle, WA
By Wishtrend - Mandelic Acid 5% Skin Prep Water 120ml 120ml uploaded by Wonder R.
✨ Mandelic Acid Toner ✨ by @wishtrend: a #Wonderlandia review! First, lets clarify the circumstances: I purchased this with great excitement from @0.8l_usa for a discounted price in exchange for a candid review. Why with great excitement? I’d seen a lot of Instalove for this toner. I’d had my eye on it. I was creepin’. So when I saw my opening, I took it! And I’m glad I did. Here’s what it is: A watery, exfoliating toner that also hydrates thanks to soothing ingredients. Think if this as Beauty Water with more AHA. Mandelic Acid is in the AHA family and derived from almonds. Its large molecule size means it’s suitable for sensitive skin because it won’t penetrate as deeply, like glycolic acid will. But mandelic acid is also oil soluble, like a BHA (salicylic acid), meaning it can work in the pore as well as on the surface of the skin, making this great for clarifying and anti-acne, as well as for overall cell turnover. I’ve also seen many reviews about mandelic acid by women with darker skin tones, praising its ability to help with hyperpigmentation in a way that works best for their skin. Yep it’s a little workhorse! And thanks to beta-glucan, Centella asiatica extract, and sodium hyaluronate, the exfoliating aspects are nicely balanced out with hydrators so your skin doesn’t feel dry or tight. Here’s my experience. The directions say to splash it on your face after cleansing or use a soaked cotton round for more (manual) exfoliation. I poured about two shakes’ worth into my palms and patted it in. Sometimes I’d feel a slight tingle, sometimes there’d just be the slightest hint of a cooling/warming effect. Maybe I’m just lucky with my splash placement, but this technique worked best for me and never stung my eyes. There is the barest hint of a slip there thanks to the hydrating aspect. Usually I move on quickly with my routine, but one night I stopped after this step and let it fully absorb, and my roommate commented that my skin was glowing. To me it gives results close to what Good Genes can do. Acne kept at bay, skin smoothed, and a glow achieved. I’ve used this every day since it arrived, sometimes morning and night, with only good results. If you have sensitive skin, I’d try rotating it in every few days because after all, this is still an acid toner. I didn’t see any help with my pigmentation, but I don’t expect results that fast with an issue that stubborn. I did notice smooth, clear skin, and I enjoyed using it. Wishtrend advises against using this with other AHA’s or Vitamin C. I did and it was just fine, but be careful about overdoing it here. It’s up to your skin barrier health. I’m so happy I got to try this toner. It’s a keeper for sure. #wishtrend #bywishtrend #mandelicacid #mandelicacidtoner #skincare #beauty #instabeauty #08L #08liter #mandelicacidwater #kbeauty
Pelham, AL
By Wishtrend - Mandelic Acid 5% Skin Prep Water 120ml 120ml uploaded by Sheri R.
💦Wishtrend Mandelic Acid 5% Skin Prep Water💦 💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦 💦Product Claims 💧Hydrates while mildly exfoliating. 💧Improves skin texture. 💧An AHA with larger molecules which causes less skin irritation. 💧Removes whiteheads if used 2-3 times per week 💧Gentle enough for sensitive skin. 💧Improves pigmentation 💧Heals blemishes. 💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦 💦Main Ingredients 💧Mandelic Acid 💧Bets-glucan 💧panthenol 💧centella extract 💧sodium hyaluronate 💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦 💦Scent and Texture 💧The product has little if any scent to me, but my daughter finds it to have an unpleasant smell. The texture is thin and watery. 💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦 💦Suggested Use 💧After cleansing, apply adequate amount of product to the skin and pat lightly to absorb. If more effective exfoliating is desired, saturate a cotton pad with product and use it to wipe the skin. 💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦 💦My Thoughts 💧Since I am actively working on tiny whiteheads on my chin still I’m happy to find another product that works on them. They have gotten much better with a couple of other products and I’m happy to have another weapon in the arsenal. Wishtrend suggests using this product 3-4 times a week if you do not have sensitive skin and 2-3 times a week if your skin is sensitive. Since I have sensitive skin I’ll carefully advance to 2-3 times a week. I used a cotton pad and wiped my face with the Mandelic Acid 5%. When I cleansed my face again, I had a light peel going on so I used a gentle exfoliant to remove some of the skin and a barrier cream to finish. The Wishtrend products I have used before are favorites of mine so I have every confidence this will be a favorite too. I look forward to continuing to use it. 💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦 💦Price 💧I found the price to be around $20 on several websites and the Wishtrend website was offering free shipping. I don’t know if they offer free shipping all the time or it’s only right now. 💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦By Wishtrend - Mandelic Acid 5% Skin Prep Water 120ml 120ml