Skin CareFacial SkincareBy Wishtrend
- Green Tea & Enzyme Powder Wash 70g 70g

By Wishtrend - Green Tea & Enzyme Powder Wash 70g 70g

Is this product suitable for sensitive skin?
Where can I buy this product
Does this work for oily skin and blackheads?
Start your review of By Wishtrend - Green Tea & Enzyme Powder Wash 70g 70g!
Alexandra J.
Sun Valley, CA
By Wishtrend - Green Tea & Enzyme Powder Wash 70g 70g uploaded by Alexandra J.
I had never used a powder face wash before and had received it in a skincare box many months ago but was pleasantly surprised with just how nice it is to use. I have been using it for about 3 months now and don't plan on stopping. What's cool about it is depending on how much water you use in the mix it can be an exfoliating face wash or just a regular watery cleanser. I think the thing that I'm most surprised about is just how moisturized my skin feels after using it so I think anyone with dry skin would really appreciate this product as well as those who have oily skin who are scared of stripping their skin of precious moisture. It has a very light scent and is lovely to use. I'll be keeping this in my routine. Excuse the rough bottle in the video, I have been using it for a while so it got banged up on my skincare drawer!
Natalie K.
Arizona, AZ
By Wishtrend - Green Tea & Enzyme Powder Wash 70g 70g uploaded by Natalie K.
ACID DUO 2% MILD GEL CLEANSER 👍💓👍The first time I tried this cleanser was a day that I had a few blemishes pop up. I was curious to see if this would help clear them up. To my surprise, the blemishes stopped growing immediately. After just 2 days, my skin was completely clear again. My face looked better than just being back to normal. It was healthier, more vibrant and it wasn't shiny or oily.👍💓👍 🏆💘🏆This cleanser isn't too mild for my oily skin or too harsh for my sensitive skin. I'm incredibly impressed by this. Trying to find great cleansers for oily, but sensitive skin hasn't been easy. In fact, with daily and nightly use, it has prevented and kept my skin from breaking out and hasn't ever irritated my sensitive skin. I hit the jackpot with this cleanser. A little goes a long way which I love. It retails for $19 and it is worth every penny. I believe this cleanser would be great for all skin types. I definitely recommend it if like me, you have oily and sensitive skin. I will be repurchasing this cleanser for sure. 👏💕👏
Hillary Z.
Elmhurst, NY
By Wishtrend - Green Tea & Enzyme Powder Wash 70g 70g uploaded by Hillary Z.
BY WISHTREND Green Tea & Enzyme Powder Wash
 About the product: Powder cleanser that gently "scrubs" and cleanses the skin. Papain Enzyme, Coconut-derived Surfactant, and Baking Soda gently melt away blackheads, impurities, and dead skin cells for brighter and smoother skin.
 My experience: I love this cleanser! It smells exactly like green milk tea / green tea ice cream. With water, it gets a abit foamy and milky but you can still feel the teeny powder particles. I love the powder particles because I can feel it "scrubbing" the dirtiness away. It is really effective because after the cleanse, my skin felt so smooth, baby soft, and brightened! Definitely give this a try!
BY WISHTREND Green Tea & Enzyme Powder Wash
Thanh B.
Baton Rouge, LA
By Wishtrend - Green Tea & Enzyme Powder Wash 70g 70g uploaded by Thanh B.
Purchased at: Wishtrend.com
. 🌿 By Wishtrend Green Tea and Enzyme Powder Wash . After testing out for a week, I’m pretty sure of my experience about this product. This powder wash supposed to clean and exfoliate without pulling or tightening your skin since it has a low pH of 5.5 and suitable for oily to acne prone skin. . One of the key ingredient is the antioxidants green tea which rich in vitamin A, E and C helps calming, soothing skin conditions. It also contains Papain to even out and improve skin texture. . Using it for the first time, I was amazed by how easy this powder foams up, not really foamed but it formed little bubbles to be exact. All you have to do is just dump out a dime size of powder, wet your other hand and rub together, it lathered in no second. . I really like the scent of this, it’s like I’m drinking a cup of green tea while washing my face 😂 It does help with brightening, softening and evening out skin tone. However, if I’m not toning my skin right after, my skin will most likely be dry as hell. It’s weird since it claimed to not tighten the skin, but it did to the point my skin were flaky and uncomfortable. It’s not irritating or anything though. . After all, I’m still enjoy using this powder. I think it’s a great way to just pampering yourself one to two times a week since I still have other exfoliating products going on. But yea, definitely a wonderful cleanser and also made a fun gift for friends. . 🌿 4/5 🌿 Available on Wishtrend for $22 Will you give this a try? If you did, share it with me ☺️ . #kbeauty #ByWishtrend #GreenTeaPowderWash #HydratingFinishWash #PowderToFoam #08L #korean #skincare #matcha #greantea #cleanser #powderwash
Saeedat A.
By Wishtrend - Green Tea & Enzyme Powder Wash 70g 70g uploaded by Saeedat A.
It is a great exfoliant and keeps your skin clean. My pimples and blackheads have gone away after using it. The only thing is that it dries up your skin so you should moisturize after.
Trudi K.
CA
Great product and alterntive for a chemical exfoliator. It was so gentle for me and left my skin feeling soft and not drying. I would buy this again if it was in one of tgeir awesome sets. Green tea is also a great antioxidant as well. This product is for acne prone skin, but I also have sensitive and it was great for me.
Rebecca J.
I really like this enzyme powder cleanser! I love powder cleansers because they're solid so easy to travel with. I think the value to quantity of this product is fair. And I like the faint scent of green tea. Overall I like that this cleanser makes my skin feel moisturized rather than dries it out. And this just works well as a cleanser
member-ee2c41
This is my favorite powder to foam cleanser This hydrates my skin so well. It doesn't strip my face. It's good for normal to dry skin and it's very gentle. The smell of green tea is not as strong as you think it would be. I used this every other day and a foam cleanser the other days to avoid irritating my face
Eddie M.
Panorama City, CA
I LOVE this enzyme wash. I have tried many but none come close to the ingredients, foaminess, and effectiveness of this one! Definitely check out my instagram and YouTube MOTTASKIN to see more Korean skincare reviews and perhaps snag a discount from me on this :)
chloe W.
York, PA
i like this. kind of sad that the bottle only comes halfway filled but it’s still a lot of product. gently exfoliates the skin, which i find works well if you have dry, flaky skin. great for everyday use too!