By Wishtrend - Green Tea & Enzyme Powder Wash 70g 70g uploaded by Thanh B.By Wishtrend - Green Tea & Enzyme Powder Wash 70g 70g uploaded by Kimono_kat k.By Wishtrend - Green Tea & Enzyme Powder Wash 70g 70g uploaded by Natalia D.

BY BY WISHTREND

• Does this work for oily skin and blackheads?1 Answers
Buy on Wishtre...
Kimono_kat k.
Austin, TX
#Wishtrend Green Tea & Enzyme Powder Wash
.Key ingredients: .
•Green Tea Powder (rich antioxidant with calming scent)
•Papain enzyme (gentle exfoliation- dead skin cells)
•Baking Soda (physical exfoliator, deep pore+blackheads cleansing)
---
🌱I like the simplicity of the packaging with a calming choice of green that matches the name nicely. The opening allows me to control the amount of product easily and the powder is finely milled.
It also has a fresh scent of matcha tea, very relaxing and once mixed with water, converts into a milky liquid with subtle foaming action. I can barely feel the grittiness at this point and instead, sort of a liquidy lotion which is very gentle on the skin.
🌱I was cautious including this into my routine as it has two pH adjuster, Baking Soda, and Citric Acid (although the latter is at the bottom of the list) including Papain for exfoliating. Luckily, I didn't react negatively to the product.
🌱It performs okay, cleansing wise, but doesn't strike as the best for effectively removing, that sort so I prefer to use it in the morning. It doesn't strip my skin but it's far from being hydrating on me. The idea of Matcha and getting a gentle dose of exfoliation is interesting but I shy away from using it too often for fear of overexfoliation for my already-dry-skin. It's okay for me, not the most preferred choice but still glad to try it out.
Kaitlyn L.
This product cleans the skin and leaves it feeling soft and fresh. It has a wonderful green tea scent that reminds me of a green tea latte from Starbucks.
Susana P.
Staten Island, NY
Love the scent and works great. Smooth rough skin and brighten. Also softens too. Smells like matcha tea!
Janet S.
A little goes a long way, this product is very useful when you’re traveling and for everyday uses
Thanh B.
Purchased at: Wishtrend.com
🌿 By Wishtrend Green Tea and Enzyme Powder Wash
After testing out for a week, I’m pretty sure of my experience about this product. This powder wash supposed to clean and exfoliate without pulling or tightening your skin since it has a low pH of 5.5 and
suitable for oily to acne prone skin.
One of the key ingredient is the antioxidants green tea which rich in vitamin A, E and C helps calming, soothing skin conditions. It also contains Papain to even out and improve skin texture.
Using it for the first time, I was amazed by how easy this powder foams up, not really foamed but it formed little bubbles to be exact. All you have to do is just dump out a dime size of powder, wet your other hand and rub together, it lathered in no second. .
I really like the scent of this, it’s like I’m drinking a cup of green tea while washing my face 😂 It does help with brightening, softening and evening out skin tone. However, if I’m not toning my skin right after, my skin will most likely be dry as hell. It’s weird since it claimed to not tighten the skin, but it did to the point my skin were flaky and uncomfortable. It’s not irritating or anything though.
After all, I’m still enjoy using this powder. I think it’s a great way to just pampering yourself one to two times a week since I still have other exfoliating products going on. But yea, definitely a wonderful cleanser and also made a fun gift for friends. .
🌿 4/5

🌿 Available on Wishtrend for $22
Will you give this a try? If you did, share it with me ☺️
#kbeauty #ByWishtrend #GreenTeaPowderWash #HydratingFinishWash #PowderToFoam #08L #korean #skincare #matcha #greantea #cleanser #powderwash
Joanarc S.
Lauched last November, the Green Tea and Enzyme Powder Wash from By Wishtrend looks intriguing but I found it a bit gimicky. Also, powder cleansers reminds me of detergents, a scary thought to be honest. The ingredients of this beautifully packaged cleanser, however, is intriguing.

I wanted to give this a try because of what the product offers. As you know #enzymepowder aims to brighten and smoothen the skin while green tea calms skin irritation and redness. Aside from these benefits, the product also claims to balance the skin pH level, exfoliate the skin, and purify pores with the help of vitamins a, c, and e in its ingredients.

Targeted to those with oily yet sensitive skin, the #powderwash is very gentle. I rarely find products that would work for both oily and sensitive skin types so that is a plus. I may not have that sensitive of a skin but this had been helpful for those days when my skin felt irritated and congested.

Once it foams, it smells like matcha latte, which is a great pick-me-upper in the morning. The powder also easily dissolves to foam so you need not worry about exfoliating your skin too much. It cleanses the skin without stripping it dry. It leaves the skin clean, hydrated, and moisturized. It would be a great daily second cleanser for those who have oily skin, clogged pores, and yet extremely sensitive to what they put on their skin.

#skinwhimsreview By Wishtrend Green Tea and Enzyme Powder Wash
This product was provided by @bywishtrend for review. Available for USD 22 at wishtrend.com.
Natalia D.
Minden, NV
It's a bit tricky to use at first, but I recommend you dampen your hands before, not after, and then take about a quarter sized amount. That should be more than enough since a little goes a long way. Rub your hands together and done!

I love the fact that even if you don't lather it up completely, It makes the product feel like a nice scrub. This doesn't claim to shrink up your pores, but honestly, this has made such a huge difference on my skin. You will definitely feel that your face has less gunk after the first use. I'm not sure if you can tell on the photo below, but I'm almost done with the bottle!
Melina O.
Sarajevo
I’ve been trying out this Wishtrend Green Tea & Enzyme Powder Wash which is very unlike any other cleanser I’ve tried. This cleanser comes in a powder form that you mix with a bit of water and cleanse your skin with.  I do find the consistency to be quite odd, I may just have to get used to it. But it feels like I’m rubbing water on my face that leaves my skin feeling polished and smooth. The consistency is strange, but I enjoy using it in the morning to gently cleanse my skin as I prefer a deeper cleanse in the evening. I can’t say I see a significant physical difference in my skin, but I do feel the difference in my skin that feels smoother after each use.
Natia S.
This product smells amazing like green tea. It is recommend for all skin types. It does really good job of cleansing skin. It gently exfoliates skin and leaves face hydrated, soft, smooth and clean. This cleanser also calms down my breakouts. Highly recommend to everyone!
Layla C.
It’s an interesting product, the combination of green tea and baking soda makes the skin feel clean, and it does feel the exfoliation effect. Although it arrived a few weeks later, it was worth the wait.
Nishat N.
London
Does this work for oily skin and blackheads?