BeveragesSodaBy The Cup
Sprinkles and Soft Serve Ice Cream Bundle - Pineapple Dole Whip, 440 Pound Bag - with 4 Ounce bag Rainbow Sprinkles

by By The Cup

1 - 4.40 pound bag of Pineapple Dole soft serve mix1 - Bag of By The Cup Rainbow SprinklesSimply mix with cold water and pour into your soft serve machine. Read on for specific mixing details.DOLE SOFT SERVE MIXING INSTRUCTIONS1. Fill clean bucket with cool water to the one gallon line.2. Pour in one bag of DOLE Soft Serve Mix while stirring.3. Add water to bring the mixture to the two gallon line. Stir mixture.4. Pour mixture into soft serve machine OR cover bucket with lid and put in refrigerator. (41 F within four hours and remain at or below 41F).

1 - Pineapple Dole Soft Serve Mix, 4.40 Pound Bag; 1 - Bag of By The Cup Rainbow Sprinkles; Each bag yields 89 soft serve treats (4 ounce prepared serving size); Fat-free, Dairy-free, Gluten-free, No Cholesterol, suitable for a Vegan diet; Made with no artificial colors and is bursting with the real sweet fruit flavors

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of By The Cup Sprinkles and Soft Serve Ice Cream Bundle - Pineapple Dole Whip, 4.40 Pound Bag - with 4 Ounce bag Rainbow Sprinkles!
Michaela H.
Philadelphia, PA
By The Cup Sprinkles and Soft Serve Ice Cream Bundle - Pineapple Dole Whip, 4.40 Pound Bag - with 4 Ounce bag Rainbow Sprinkles uploaded by Michaela H.
I can’t even explain how much I love this. It’s sweet but also tart. It’s creamy like ice cream but tricks me into thinking I’m being healthy. I love it so much !
Brooke T.
Simpsonville, SC
Purchased at: Amazon
The most refreshing snack out there for pregnant ladies on a hot day. I love that this is cold and sweet without being too sweet. It is also a nice alternative to something chocolatey. Definitely a go to!
Julia S.
Martinez, CA
LOVE dole whips!! The flavor is fresh pineapple and the texture is amazing! It’s a classic when you go to Disney!

Looking for your answer?