BY TERRY Women's Sun Designer Palette - #1 Tan & Flash Cruise-Colorles uploaded by Stephanie W.

BY NONE

This exceptional palette creates an all-over radiant and sun-kissed look on both fair and tanned complexions. It features six elegant and sparkling shades playing the roles of bronzers, blushes and highlighters that enhance the skin's appearance. Delicate, soft and airy textures in both matte and satin finishes allow to sculpt contours, brighten features, correct or intensify the complexion, all the while revealing the full splendor of the tan. Available in Tan & Flash Cruise see more...

Beth W.
I got this as a gift, and was afraid it would be too dark for me (It's quite a bit darker and brighter than it looks in this picture), but I was determined to make it work. Let me tell you, I am SO glad I decided to give it a chance. Despite being pretty fair, these powders blend like nothing I have ever used before. I definitely need to use a light hand because they are very pigmented, but with minimum effort I can wear every single color in this palette. This has become a daily go to for me, because I can so easily find my contour/bronzer and blush in one place. I get so many complements on my skin whenever I use this. It perfects my complexion and adds the most wonderful touches of color. It IS pricey, but it made me fall in love with by Terry as a brand. It's my magic secret to a perfect looking complexion.
Samantha R.
Liverpool, NY
I love this pallet!!!! It is so easy to travel with. I love all the different shades. I have a bronzer, blush, and even a setting powder shade in here! The blush looks so bright in the pan but can be blended out for such a wonderful blushing shade for your cheeks! The bronzer can be darker or lighter depending on the shades you blend together. The powder is finely milled like all by terry products. This pallet is to die for, and you can’t get these blusher shades anywhere else!
Stephanie W.
Orchard Hill , GA
I got the one that is called Hippy Chic. I love it. It’s really pigmented. This is the first one I have ever gotten and so glad I did. It has so matte and shimmer in it. I want to get another one soon.
Sophie V.
Andrezieux-Boutheon
Ultra pigmentée les couleurs sont très naturelles on peut les utiliser soit seules soit ensemble selon les envies du jour !