BY BY TERRY

#1 Porcelain. This multi-perfecting anti-dark circle brush provides High Coverage correction for astonishingly natural anti-blemish camouflage. It brightens dark circles, camouflages blemishes, wrinkles and fine lines and instantly illuminates the eye contour area with restful radiance. Its elastic powdery texture glides over the skin and guarantees a matte, crease-free result. Touche Velout e, #1 Porcelain. see more...

Samantha R.
Liverpool, NY
Review for: #2 Cream more...
I bought this off beauty gypsy’s recommendation. I was so excited to try this, as I love the by terry terribly densiliss concealer. I’m sad to say that it was good, but not amazing for the price. It does the job, but I didn’t find it did a great job, I found it to be a little dry for a liquid concealer. I ordered off spake nk, not sure if I got a bad one in the batch or if it was old??
Sophie W.
New York
I rarely leave home without throwing this in my bag. It is the perfect under eye concealer - it's super lightweight and still manages to camouflage dark under eye circles. I've used this for several years now and haven't considered trying a new concealer for under my eyes. While it is on the pricier side, it does last for a very long time.
Lillian R.
Orange Park, FL
OMG! My perfect camouflage and under eyes concelear! And Matte Finish!! And minimize my fines wrinkles!! My Holy Grail!! Is my first time using, and definitely I can buy it again ! Is perfect for me (I use #2).  I highly recommend to all girls like me: 55 and fabolous!!
Rita H.
This is the best under eye concealer and highlighter ever! I used to be a loyal fan of the YSL touche eclat , but this one blows it out of the water. It blends very well and does not dry out, very moisturizing.
Ally H.
Bauxite , AR
Review for: #3 Beige more...
This thing is a miracle worker! It could conceal anything your face might throw at you. It is hands down the best camouflage to ever been created
Olena O.
It is a perfect concealer, got the impression that he adjusts to your skin and cares for her.
elysha j.
Hartlepool
This is amazing concealer and is very good for covering up dark circles/spots on the face
Mariya P.
Germantown, TN
Dark circles.. Will this help?? I'm looking for good dark circles cover up