BY BY TERRY

3 - Terrybleu - Ultramarine wave for hypnotic eyes. The first tinted lash serum enriched with Lumicoat® Care Technology for more volume, length and thickness. A new generation of growth booster mascara which visibly transforms the lashes day after day. A Lumicoat® Technology, exclusive to BY TERRY. For growth booster action: Xxlash Complex, glycoproteins. For stronger and silkier lashes: Collagen, hyaluronic Acid. For a curving and volumizing effect: Ultra-Soft vegetable waxes, film-forming polymers. For .

• Does it make your eyelashes look longer or help them grow?? Does ...1 Answers
Brandy G.
This is a very good mascara, especially for those that have bad allergies or can get irritated from certain mascaras. The wand is great and allows you to really put it on without clumps. Its great for conditioning your lashes also. It works and is nice. It doesn't have a strong smell either. I use this once in a while, but my mom swears by this product and she can't really wear other mascaras due to major allergies and also sensitivity to scents.
angela g.
Raymondville, TX
I take this mascara everywhere. Everywhere I go, I have it. It's perfect. Doesn't leave any clumps, actually works.
Daria R.
East Hanover, NJ
So far it is the best mascara I've ever tried, the first one I enjoyed more than YSL Effet faux cils. It provides everything you need: extra volume, length, it holds the curve. This mascara is also long lasting and does not smudge and leave residues on your eyes. Yes, the price tag may be not the most pleasant part, but it is soooo worth it. Will definitely purchase again.
Monique C.
By far my favorite mascara! Whenever I wear this mascara I always get compliments on my lashes, people often ask me if I am wearing fake lashes. The growth formula really does work, I have noticed my lashes are longer and fuller. LOVE LOVE LOVE!
Charlene M.
Does it make your eyelashes look longer or help them grow?? Does it make them stronger?!