BY BY TERRY

Heather B.
Parker
I was so excited to try this concealer.  At my age, I'm willing to pay for something that will help hydrate, lift and lighten (I figure it's cheaper than Botox) but for the price, this left me wondering what all the hype is about.  It's hydrating and looks gorgeous when first applied.  This is a picture of me four hours into wear.  I'm just not all that impressed.  It didn't settle into my lines and gave decent coverage at first but I feel like the effects didn't last.  For $70, I'll buy a really cute pair of shoes and try to age gracefully.
Samantha R.
Liverpool, NY
Best serum like concealer. It hydrates/plumps my under eye area. It does need to be set to prevent creasing due to the serum like consistency. This is not Cake like in the least bit. I can always count on this for flawless makeup days. It is expensive but one tube lasts me a year.
zahily r.
West Palm Bch, FL
This concealer is pricey but has good ingredients for your skin. Is made for more mature skin, and it doesn't settle or crease on me. I use the color peach and natural beige. Is very easy to blend, it is perfect concealer for everyday. Highly recommend this.
Mo Makeup M.
Ever since I discovered this concealer it's so hard to use anything but it! It's just the one.
The fact that it has Anti-Wrinkle Dark Circle Eye Bag Serum Corrector in it I was sold.
This concealer goes on with ease and blends out so smoothly. It doesn't look like your wearing anything it looks like your skin just better. It does an amazing job at covering my dark circles and it wears all day beautifully. As I get older I've been looking for more products with serums and better ingredients, I figure since it's already going to be on my face I might as well use something that will also treat while I wear it.
Really love this stuff and all other ByTerry products I've tried so far.
Linzy N.
Auburn, WA
I have owned the Cle de peau but it just kept creasing on me so I decided to try the by Terry concealer. It has great coverage, doesn't crease and is a hydrating treatment at the same time. I got this in the shade #6 sienna copper and for reference I am Mac nc42 skin tone. I do not need a corrector with this. I apply the concealer first to correct my dark circles and apply foundation on top. I love this concealer so much and I am very happy.
Linda M.
Absolutely perfect! This concealer, although expensive compared to others, needs very little product to produce a flawless creaseless undereye! As a 50+ year old with good skin but still aging, this is the only concealer that doesn't leave my undereye area feeling dry after being set. I HIGHLY recommend this for anyone with dry or less than perfect undereye area!
Kelly D.
Generally a Huge by terry fan , but this product suks and suks bad. It never really blends in or absorbs, just sits awkwardly on the skin. Dont get it near any fine lines at all or they will appear like fault lines lol. Just horrible for a very high end brand, and i have a lot of her products, and like them. But not this. Just blech.
Jenna W.
Curwensville, PA
My favorite part about this concealer is the applicator, I use this for the lighter areas of my face and then blend with my beauty blender. My only complaint is the consistency of the product, I always but a small drop of water on my table and thin it out just a little makes it more blend-able.
Jailah M.
Pittsburg , CA
This concealer is great for the undereye. It clears blemish and goes on smooth. It's a slightly light product. This product is very buildable . It is on the affordable side . I would recommend this to others.
Marissa W.
Hellertown, PA
This stuff works wonders, it covers my pimples nicely and it's very smooth. It's easy to apply and easy to match to different skin colors. The price is just a little expensive
Amanda M.
Crossville, TN
Is this really worth the price tag? I've been eye balling this and the By Terry Densilliss Foundation but it's received some mixed reviews. I'm definitely at the age where taking care of my skin even more with anti aging products so I wanted to make sure this was worth the hyped before purchasing.
Jen P.
How does this hold up on oily skin types?
Una preguntita como ago para comprarlo
Alguien me enseña como lo compro
A question like l do to buy it