BY BY TERRY

With Natural Rose ExtractsSmoothing – Toning – Refreshing. The first Day and Night Embellishing Care for a Rosy complexion 24/7! A "cosmetic nightie" to fall asleep as beautiful as day and wake up to a rosy fresh complexion in the morning. Its luminous, satin-matte, delicately rosy shade concentrates ultra-smoothing, anti-blemish and anti-dullness correctors to illuminate tired skin and refresh the radiance of lackluster complexions. Its melt-away, non-greasy texture lets the skin breathe and wraps it in irresistible comfort. Its delicate lingering scent enfolds it in the aromas of freshly picked Roses. Multi-care extracts of White Rose, Black Rose and White Water Lily, selected for their embellis. see more...

Julia B.
Julia B.
Niagara Falls, NY
When I first got this product I was a bit skeptical because of the higher price and I've never had the best luck with cream blushes but I have to say I was pleasantly surprised the packaging was heavy duty and the product worked great! I would recommend to others!
Monique G.
Monique G.
Dsrt Hot Spgs, CA
I use it as blush the matte satin cream leaves your skin luminous and and glowing its a little pricey for me personally but works so much better by far than all the other competitors first time us we r id love to use it again. I t otally recommend you buy it
Rosemia R.
Rosemia R.
By Terry Teint De Rose Embellishing Care is a great cream blush. It is pricey but such great quality. It is a nice color and is glowing in the skin. This is perfect for dry skin. It is one of the best cream blushes that I have used.
Ty T.
Ty T.
Saint Petersburg, FL
It's a nice cream blush I use it all the time for school and I really recommend it
Nicole N.
Nicole N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What does this do? Is the smell nice?
Vanessa A.