BY NONE

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

This exceptional palette creates an all-over radiant and sun-kissed look on both fair and tanned complexions. It features six elegant and sparkling shades playing a role of bronzers, blushes, and highlighters that enhance the skins appearance. Delicate, soft, and airy textures in both matte and satin finishes allow to sculpt contours, brighten features, correct or intensify the complexion, all the while revealing the full splendor of the tan. These beautifully silky sun-kissed shades can be applied and layered on all skin types, and blend in perfectly. see more...

Review (1)
Hanna D.
Edmonds
I purchased Hippy Chic No. 5 on Net-a-Porter.com. At first, I was not impressed by the packaging. This palette is $55 vs. the other versions that are around $82. Maybe the packaging on those is better. The plastic just feels a little cheap, and I noticed that the stickers weren't quite set perfectly straight. Beyond that, when I opened up the palette, I was so pleased by how bright the colors were and the buttery smooth texture of the blushes. The blushes go on very beautifully, and you only need a light hand because the color is intense! I was so pleased with this, and the color wears beautifully throughout the day. The information on Net-a-Porter says that it's for cool medium to dark skin tones. I have very warm-toned skin, but this looked stunning! I am super excited to travel with this palette. I definitely look forward to new Sun Designer palettes and am OK with saving on the packaging with how well the product performs.