BY BY TERRY

This exceptional palette creates an all-over radiant and sun-kissed look on both fair and tanned complexions. It features six elegant and sparkling shades playing a role of bronzers, blushes and highlighters that enhance the skin's appearance. Delicate, soft and airy textures in both matte and satin finishes allow to sculpt contours, brighten features, correct or intensify the complexion, all the while revealing the full splendor of the tan. These beautifully silky sun-kissed shades can be applied and layered on all skin types, and blend in perfectly. 0.52 oz. Made in USA. see more...

Review (1)
Léa F.
Katy, TX
I LOVE this palette. I got it in my Beautylish Lucky Bag in January 2018, and I fell in love. First, the bad- the bottom right shade is very finnicky and hard to blend for me. I tried using it as a blush, as contour, as an eyeshadow, and it just will not work, so I have given up on it.

But.

The five other shades are a blendable dream. Pigmented, buttery, all the adjectives you hear from your favourite Youtubers, except I'm not being paid to tell you this. They are soft, silky, and the shimmery shades give you a nice glow without turning you into a glitter bomb. I LOVE this.