MakeupFace MakeupFoundations & ConcealersBY TERRY
Sheer Expert Perfecting Fluid Foundation, No4 Rosy Beige, 117 Ounce

By Terry Sheer Expert Perfecting Fluid Foundation, No.4 Rosy Beige, 1.17 Ounce

by BY TERRY

A multi-corrective fluid foundation. Developed with revolutionary I.M.C Technology (Intensive Mimetic Camouflage). Contains micro-network of "optically active prisms" to blur wrinkles, fine lines and aging signs. Adds a natural radiance to the...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of By Terry Sheer Expert Perfecting Fluid Foundation, No.4 Rosy Beige, 1.17 Ounce!
Littlelion
By Terry Sheer Expert Perfecting Fluid Foundation, No.4 Rosy Beige, 1.17 Ounce uploaded by Littlelion
Review for: By Terry Sheer Expert Perfecting Fluid Foundation, No.4 Rosy Beige, 1.17 Ounce
The best foundation I ever try, it make a real natural skin and glowy. It's pretty in summer. It's not really covering but it make really comfortable to wear.
Anna W.
96050 Bamberg, Bavaria
This is truly best one. I love this silky finish, it's very minimum needed, and skin looks so natural, even can't believe that I have something on my skin. Feels so fresh!

Looking for your answer?