BY TERRY OR DE ROSE ELIXIR EXTREME Ultimate LiftPrimer uploaded by Christy H.

BY BY TERRY

Age Defense HighlighterAnti-Wrinkle 24-Carat Pink GoldRestructuring - Replumping - Reviving. A true skin-perfecting, embellishing primer, this light-trap elixir corrects and smoothes the skin with a luminous lifting veil. Its barely rosy texture enriched in light-reflecting prisms blurs wrinkles and fine lines, smoothes unevenness and sets makeup to reveal the clarity of a fresh and radiant complexion. An indispensable addition to slip under any foundation for luminous, glowing skin! 24-Carat Pink Gold micronized particles reactivate cell renewal and offer an exceptional reparative, firming, smoothing and protective power. Ultra-enhancing, stimulating and. see more...

• Is this product worth all the hype? And if so where can I purchase it?1 Answers
  • Where can I purchase this from??1 Answers
  • Where can I find this product? It looks like it might be worth a try. 1 Answers
Emily Z.
Emily Z.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This Fragrance smells so good! I got this as a present from my aunt and i loved it. I recommend, maybe a little pricey.
Christy H.
Christy H.
Wadsworth, OH
Love it so much!!! Will definitely use it as a holy grail item. It's amazing and glides on like butter. Very easy to use and blend. I just wish the price were a wee bit cheaper. I would recommend to others.
Olivia L.
Olivia L.
Is this product worth all the hype? And if so where can I purchase it?
April B.
April B.
Where can I purchase this from??
Crisma G.
Crisma G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where can I find this product? It looks like it might be worth a try.