BY BY TERRY

This creamy pencil-like eye shadow, concentrated in ultra-smoothing black pearl extract, enhances the eyelid with a thin long-lasting veil of color and skincare. A luxurious eye shadow that embellishes the eyelid with a smoothing perfecting and shaping colored veil. A narrowed pencil with a tender and precise tip that underlines or colors the eye with luminous and satiny reflects. A tattoo effect eye shadow that instantly adheres to the eyelid for a long lasting hold. OMBRE BLACKSTAR - Melting Eyeshadow, #15 - Ombre Mercure see more...

Buy on Cult Be...*
Kelly D.
Easily my favorite shadow stick formula. They stay all day, set really nicely, come in gorgeous colors but also give you a little bit of playtime to smudge them out. I have three so far and would absolutely look into getting more. I think this ombre mercure color is so unique and flattering. I know people talk a lot about misty rock and bronze moon, but I think this is more unique and versatile. Very happy with these and would be happy phasing all of my other shadow sticks out of my collection to only have these. (The only exception is the Marc Jacobs twinkle pop liners but those are far more glittery so I think they serve a different purpose for me)
Cara C.
St. Albert, AB
I took the plunge and bought this when I was in the Sephora on Champs Elysées in Paris (unnecessary detail but when else can I say it?). By Terry is much harder to come by in Canada, so I thought it was an appropriate souvenir from my time in France. These apply so smoothly, have great pigment, sophisticated shimmer, have enough slip for you to blend or smoke it out and last! This is the first stick shadow I've tried that has stayed crease-free for at least six hours. Amazing. Also works great under other shadows. I have this in Misty Rock. I chose it over other colours because I don't have anything else like it. It's a pinky-purply colour but still neutral and suitable for everyday. I love it!
Elisa T.
These eyeshadows are AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!! They are creamy, pigmented, long lasting and easy to apply.
All the colors are gorgeous and very flattering.
They are pretty expensive (25.30€ i think), but totally worth it!!
If you don't want to spend a lot of time on your make-up in the morning, but still want to look put-together, then these are the eyeshadows for you! :)<3