MakeupEye MakeupEyeshadowBY TERRY
Ombre Black Star Color Fix Cream Eyeshadow, No 5 Misty Rock, 164 g

BY TERRY Ombre Black Star Color Fix Cream Eyeshadow, No. 5 Misty Rock, 1.64 g

by BY TERRY

This easy-to-use eyeshadow pen contains Tahitian black pearl extracts, allowing the formula to glide smoothly and effortlessly onto eyelids in a single stroke. The lift-reflecting formula brightens and lifts eyelids, while adhesive polymers work to...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of BY TERRY Ombre Black Star Color Fix Cream Eyeshadow, No. 5 Misty Rock, 1.64 g!
Maria L.
Findlay, OH
Review for: BY TERRY Ombre Blackstar Color Fix Cream Eyeshadow, No. 4 Bronze Moon, 1.64 g
Phenomenal! Rich, creamy, easy to apply! Nice pigment with some twinkling shine added. Eyes look refreshed and luminous. Stays put and doesn’t smudge. The only downside - pretty damn expensive.
Fahima A.
St, New South Wales
BY TERRY Ombre Black Star Color Fix Cream Eyeshadow, No. 5 Misty Rock, 1.64 g uploaded by Fahima A.
Love it so much! So easy to apply and blend and it’s so versatile at the same time - I used it here as a liner on the bottom and in my crease on top - yay!
Selena L.
BY TERRY Ombre Black Star Color Fix Cream Eyeshadow, No. 5 Misty Rock, 1.64 g uploaded by Selena L.
Review for: BY TERRY Ombre Black Star Color Fix Cream Eyeshadow, No. 5 Misty Rock, 1.64 g
My absolute favorite from all the 'Ombre Blackstar' shades: 'Misty Rock' is somewhere between a Lavender-gray and pink, it can veer either way depending upon the lighting. Very shimmery (in a beautiful and elegant way), creamy, and super-blendable makes it a joy to use. This comes in a stick formula - small and convenient enough to take anywhere, and no real need to carry a makeup brush along too, as I find using my finger to blend this out on my lids works almost as well as a brush. Yes if I have time to apply this at home then I do tend to opt for a small brush as it helps the shadow blend out slightly better. Once applied (it sets quickly), this doesn't smudge or crease, and I have quite oily lids. If it's a particularly warm/humid day I might use a eye primer first, but more often than not I don't find any need for one. These last the whole day and as you use such a tiny amount, they're not as expensive as they may seem at first glance. In any case, the quality of the formulation justifies the price tag for me, as these outperform any cream eyeshadow I've tried so far. --> My Top 10 Beauty Must-Haves <-- 1. Hair Loss Treatment: ‘Divine Herbal’ - Hair Oil < 2. Lip Balm: 'Nuxe' - Reve De Miel Lip Balm < 3. Pigmentation + Anti-Aging Serum: ‘Divine Herbal’ - Facial Treatment Serum < 4. Cleanser: 'Paula's Choice' - Skin Balancing Cleanser < 5. Concealer: ‘Mac’ - Studio Finish Concealer < 6. Lash Growth Serum: ‘Divine Herbal’ - Divinelash < 7. Foundation/SPF: ‘Juice Beauty’ - Stem Cellular Repair (warm glow) < 8. Face Scrub: ‘Sisley' - Botanical Gentle Buffing Cream < 9. Moisturizer: ‘Lush' - Enzymion < 10. Hand Cream: 'Origins' - Make A Difference
Deepa P.
Feltham, Middlesex
My absolute favourite eyeshadow stick. They literally last all day and night! Super easy to apply, I put this all over the eyelid and just some bronzer in the crease and it looks so put together!

Looking for your answer?