Linzy N.
Auburn, WA
I love this lipstick! I have them in several shades. My favorite everyday lip shade is "Dare to bare". It has a beautiful scent, is very moisturizing, makes my lip look plump and healthy. My preference with lipstick is that I don't like traditional bold color (too made up). To me, this is like a lip tint balm but more pigmented. My lip does not dry out with this product. Terry, the founder uses only high quality ingredients in her products which is the reason why it is expensive. You get what you pay for. This is a must buy!!! Space Nk, Nordstrom, Beautylish, Saks, and Neiman carries this.