Add a Photo

By BY TERRY
#1204 in Lipstick
A pure concentrate of hyaluronic acid, this melt-in lipstick balm moisturizes, fills in wrinkles and fine lines, boosts volume, smoothes and protects the lips in a plumping glossy colored veil. SHEER ROUGE - Hydra-Balm Fill & Plump Lipstick, #6 - Party Girl
Photos (2)
Linzy N.
Linzy N.
Lynnwood, WA

I love this lipstick! I have them in several shades. My favorite everyday lip shade is "Dare to bare". It has a beautiful scent, is very moisturizing, makes my lip look plump and healthy. My preference with lipstick is that I don't like traditional bold color (too made up). To me, this is like a lip tint balm but more pigmented. My lip does not dry out with this product. Terry, the founder uses only high quality ingredients in her products which is the reason why it is expensive. You get what you pay for. This is a must buy!!! Space Nk, Nordstrom, Beautylish, Saks, and Neiman carries this.
Myra H.
Myra H.

I LOVE this lipstick! It's super comfortable and hydrating on the lips. I have this in the color Plum Plump Girl and it's very pretty.. smells nice too. The color is very even and wears away evenly throughout the day. It's a pretty pricey lipstick but I think the quality makes it worth it. If you can find it on sale (which is how I was able to purchase mine for $9!), I'd suggest jumping at the chance.

Join Now