BY TERRY Hyaluronic SHEER ROUGE - Hydra-Balm Fill & Plump Lipstick uploaded by Georgia B.BY TERRY Hyaluronic SHEER ROUGE - Hydra-Balm Fill & Plump Lipstick uploaded by Myra H.BY TERRY Hyaluronic SHEER ROUGE - Hydra-Balm Fill & Plump Lipstick uploaded by Myra H.

BY BY TERRY

A pure concentrate of hyaluronic acid, this melt-in lipstick balm moisturizes, fills in wrinkles and fine lines, boosts volume, smoothes and protects the lips in a plumping glossy colored veil. SHEER ROUGE - Hydra-Balm Fill & Plump Lipstick, #6 - Party Girl see more...

Linzy N.
Auburn, WA
I love this lipstick! I have them in several shades. My favorite everyday lip shade is "Dare to bare". It has a beautiful scent, is very moisturizing, makes my lip look plump and healthy. My preference with lipstick is that I don't like traditional bold color (too made up). To me, this is like a lip tint balm but more pigmented. My lip does not dry out with this product. Terry, the founder uses only high quality ingredients in her products which is the reason why it is expensive. You get what you pay for. This is a must buy!!! Space Nk, Nordstrom, Beautylish, Saks, and Neiman carries this.
Myra H.
I LOVE this lipstick! It's super comfortable and hydrating on the lips. I have this in the color Plum Plump Girl and it's very pretty.. smells nice too. The color is very even and wears away evenly throughout the day. It's a pretty pricey lipstick but I think the quality makes it worth it. If you can find it on sale (which is how I was able to purchase mine for $9!), I'd suggest jumping at the chance.
Toni V.
Review for: #2 Mango Tango more...
Maybe i got a bad tube or maybe its just the color. I find that this sits on top of my lips and emphasize the lines on my lips. Im not giving up on this though because i love all of my by terry products. I will try a different color.
Boubignou R.
Paris
Review for: Baby Bloom, #4 Princess In Rose, Other more...
Oh I love them!!! Beautiful nutritional lipsticks!!! They are easy to apply and the colors are gorgeous!! What I do is that I put darker or brighter colors on the middle of the lips. I more than recommend the collection! I hope it will last a long time to buy them again!!!
Sandra Ş.
I use this lipstick every day. It give me a little colour on my lips and nourishing them in the same time. Just love it!