BY BY TERRY

1 - Light  A 100% filling-resurfacing tinted primer for the eyelids and eye contours. A complexion base with an imperceptible coverage for a high light mineral correction. A Hyaluronic Acid perfecting look mousse, integral filler extra-tensor for a long lasting make up finish. A new-generation tinted lifting complexion base for an instant transformation of the look. Proved benefits from the first application: enlighten, lift, fill, renovate, correct, smooth, and replump. Hyaluronic Acid molecules "whisked until stiff": Filling, hydrating, plumping and smoothing. Soft-Focus Prisms: Correction and radiance. Ultra -Thin Mineral Pigments : Auto-ad. see more...

• How well does this work? I am trying to find a great primer1 Answers
  • Will this product cover the thin little veins you can see...1 Answers
Jenna S.
I was excited to buy this product because I love this brand and have some HG products From her line however this ended up being a disappointment from what I was expecting it to be for me. It does lay down a nice base for your eye shadow but it creases which is why I bought an anti aging type of primer to avoid an issue like that. I don't reach for this nearly as much as I should for a product with a price point such as this. I keep trying though and if anything changes I will let everyone know for sure!
Theresa M.
Arlington, VA
I really wanted to love this, especially since it was a final sale and it was expensive. It did make my eyeshadow pop and it made my lids feel good, but ultimately it creased and my shadow didn't last. I recommend the urban decay anti aging over this one and its less expensive.
Emily A.
Lawrence, MA
I have dark eye lids and this primer helped bring out the color of the eye shadow. I usually have the eye shadows that are brown and dull because my eye lids have a dark tint (I am fair skinned) Now I put on the primer and my eyes pop! Definitely recommending to friends!
karina v.
I love using this when I'm going to wear eyeshadow. I have a dark tint eye lids and this product helps me bring out the color of the eyeshadow. I really highly recommend this product
Clarisse D.
MIAMI, Florida
Who much prolonger time eyeshadow this primer and intesify color vs. foundation primer?. is it primer nude?
Crystal P.
I wear this all time time and I think its the perfect thing before applying eyeliner
Victoria A.
Narragansett, RI
I like primer because it helps make me glow a lot above my eyes and under my brows
Leah T.
I really liked this product! My eye shadow is always fading and this primer saved the day for sure! I was hesitant to buy it due to the price but I was really happy with my purchase in the end.
Amy B.
Walterboro, SC
Will this product cover the thin little veins you can see due to my thin eyelids
Jackie T.
Saskatoon, SK
How well does this work? I am trying to find a great primer