BY BY TERRY

This ultra-soft and dense brush with its rounded edges provides a professional foundation application. It allows the perfect amount of product, to adjust coverage, conceal imperfections, smooth hollow areas and to even out the complexion. It is designed for cream, fluid, stick and compact foundation. Foundation Brush - Precision 6. see more...

Norbeliss M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The job the brush does is pretty good, isn't too streaky, and leaves a nice finish with my foundation. HOWEVER- it wasn't long until the brush head cracked off the handle. I don't know how- my face isn't made of brick or anything. For the price- I will not be replacing it with the same one. There are cheaper options with same results and a handle that can manage my super soft cheeks :)
Stephanie Y.
Seminole, FL
I think it's an okay brush I don't love or hate there's nothing special about it
hannah b.
Porter, TX
I went from a foundation sponge to a brush and using this brush does make it completly different. it evens and blends well and saves a lot of product!
Brooke W.
I went from a foundation sponge to a brush. Using a brush makes a huge difference, It makes my makeup even and I can use less and it goes a whole lot farther than what I ever had before!