BY TERRY Expert Foundation uploaded by Andreea S.

BY BY TERRY

#7 Vanilla Beige. This well-covering and ultra-smoothing correcting foundation adjusts to the skin to reveal a flawless complexion with a velvet and natural finish. It erases imperfections, blemishes, signs of aging and adapts automatically to all types of complexions. With high-performance "zero imperfection" properties, a matt-powder but non-dying glide-on texture and a hydra-plumping comfortable feel, it evens out the face with no heavy feel to reveal a perfect, radiant and bright complexion. Cover Expert Foundation, #7 Vanilla Beige. see more...

Carmela J.
Garnerville, NY
Honestly I wasn't a very big fan of this foundation... Given that it's a super high end and pricey foundation, it doesn't really live up to its name. I have this in shade 10 Golden Sand and it matches my skin tone just fine but the coverage isn't that great. It also has a very heavy foundation smell that makes it really unpleasant to use. Now it just sits here in my vanity.
Lauren C.
Marlboro, NJ
This was my first ByTerry product. I love the medium to full coverage. I am in shade 7, and I find that I can wear this all year. It blends into the skin to leave a perfected canvas that still looks like good skin.
cheyenne T.
Oil City, PA
Very nice use kind of pricey but it works wonders . its a good cover up and lasts awhile .. I recommend this,
Andreea S.
London, London
Review for: Sheer #8 Intense more...
I do really like this foundation! I find the shade 8 Intense Beige a bit light for my shade, as I fake tan a lot but it's nothing a bronzer can't fix, lol. It has light to medium coverage as I suffer from lots of hyperpigmentation but I spot conceal afterwards, but it has a nice natural finish. I don't agree with the claims being super matte or full coverage. The downside of this product is that if you're using flash photography you'll get a white cast because of the SPF in it, but in natural daylight it's beautiful.
Tatum P.
I purchased some products from Mecca maxima and received a sample for this; I was really excited because I've wanted to try it out... However it was a disappointment! It smelt like I was applying chemicals to my face and it broke me out even when I used a clean brush and beauty blender. Both didn't make it work for me, not worth the money especially if you have sensitive skin
Tilly C.
Grasswood, Saskatchewan
I took the plunge and purchased this foundation after seeing it on my favorite YouTuber's tutorial. I am very pale but with slight yellow undertones, and Cream Beige is perfect. At first it seemed as though the foundation was vanishing into my skin, however it does provide good, buildable coverage and lasted all day. Very happy with this product!
Ashleigh L.
Melbourne
This foundation changed my life! It applies so effortfully, and makes my skin feel like velvet. I do go through times of not wearing this, as it sometimes feels a bit to heavy on casual days, but overall, it is perfect for when you want a little pick me up for the day.
Annie N.
Bucharest, Romania
It really does what it claims this one! If you're on a hunt for a good coverage, easy to blend, long-lasting, heavy duty foundation, now is the right time for a splurge! Get this one!
Elizabeth M.
Albuquerque , NM
Does this work for oily skin? And what is the wear time?

QVC