BY TERRY

2 star

1 star

3.00 / 5 star rating
3 / 5
I wasn’t as crazy about this foundation as I thought I would be. Firstly, could not find a good color match due to the limited shade range - even the lightest shade was a no go for me. I did not think it blended particularly well either on me and had a noticeable amount of fragrance in the product, which I didn’t love. Lastly not sure why brands insist on still using jars for foundation - this is a major issue with keeping the product hygienic. Just not for me and not worth the price in the end, though I think some others have had success with it.
5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
This is a really nice foundation. It goes on the skin like nothing and it’s easy to distribute. I have dry skin and this works perfectly for me. This has a light to medium coverage. It doesn’t emphasize pores or wrinkles at all. This is a very expensive foundation but it’s really beautiful. I highly recommend. [product:by-terry-eclat-opulent-nutri-lifting-foundation-1-natural-radiance]
5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
This is a fabulous foundation that offers great coverage and leaves with a soft dewy finish. It is great for dry skin as it is very moisturizing. It really softens lines too. Just wish it wasn't so expensive![product:by-terry-eclat-opulent-nutri-lifting-foundation-1-natural-radiance]