BY BY TERRY

Ultimate Modelling Effect. Natural Shaping. Long-Lasting Wanted! The new BY TERRY eyebrow pencil! A magical line, a compact texture and translucent powdery matte pigments with a dry or wet finish. The Crayon Sourcils Terrybly Integral Modelling pencil corrects, defines and redefines to structure the brows. In one stroke of its spiral brush, it offers your eyes a new vision! Crayon Sourcils Terrybly, Basic Nude. see more...

Emily R.
Marlin, TX
Probably will be buying again. Just because of the quality , it's a nice product I like how the formula goes on smooth to the eye !
Kiersten B.
Pippa Passes, KY
I've honestly never really seen brow pencils like this, so that probably makes me a loser, but anyways I think it looks really cool how it has the brush on the end
Leticia A.
São Paulo SP
Com toda honestidade esse produto é maravilhoso! Amo esse lápis! Não Vivo sem!
Choubaila M.
Review for: Sourcils Havana Brown, Blue Vision, Bronze Generation, Black Print
The felt tip is the only thing different between this liner and the tattoo liner in my opinion. It's a bit thicker of a tip so getting a super thin point or line is harder but this doesn't have a brush that will fray like the tattoo liner does. The collection of colors is great and it's truly waterproof if you can get it to dry down. My eyes water a bit when I'm doing my eyeliner and that caused this to bleed into my eyeshadow on the inner third of my eye even if I put black eyeshadow over it immediately with a liner brush. I wouldn't totally recommend this for a beginner because it does dry down quickly but it would be decent for everyone else including those with hooded eyes because it does dry so quickly. That means it's not going to be forgiving of someone who makes mistakes at eyeliner. It lasts most of the day except in the inner third. It's very pigmented. Great price. This lasted me less than a month doing a semi thick winged liner daily and touch ups throughout the day.
Choubaila M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
where i find this product