BY TERRY COVER-EXPERT SPF

by BY TERRY

Inspired by the most advanced digital retouching technologies, this non-greasy, creamy-fluid foundation combines perfecting coverage with SPF 15 anti-UV protection. Its matte-stretch skin mimetic texture with I.M.C.®* technology is a concentration of soft-focus prisms and camouflage micro-pigments that erase blemishes, blur imperfections and unify the skin texture to pixel without thickness nor traces. The complexion is instantaneously flawless, smoothed with a long-lasting matte velvety light. *I.M.C.® : Intensive Mimetic Camouflage COVER-EXPERT SPF, #4 Rosy Beige

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of BY TERRY COVER-EXPERT SPF!
Cedi C.
Los Angeles, CA
This is the best foundation for people with mature skin, dry, sensitive, normal, and combination skin. It's a beautiful foundation that leaves the skin looking overall well hydrated and nourished, and imparts a dewy glow. I find it best paired with the Hyaluronic Hydra Powder from By Terry to set the foundation- and even then the skin still looks like skin, but is dewy with a brightened Complexion. The only downside to this Foundation is the lack of a shade range which really kinda irks me a bit as a makeup artist, but since I am light myself I can use the foundation on me alone then, or just continue to use it on my more lighter Complexion clients. Either way the foundation is just gorgeous and is honestly everything I'd want from a foundation formula. 5/5 forreal.

Looking for your answer?