2 colors available

BY BY TERRY

This well-covering and ultra-smoothing correcting foundation adjusts to the skin to reveal a flawless complexion with a velvet and natural finish. COVER-EXPERT - Perfecting Fluid Foundation, #14 Warm Ebony see more...

• I've never tried this , its looks like a good coverage what do you ...2 Answers
Sandra B.
Sandra B.
Ann arbor, MI
This is my favorite foundation that I have tried (in my many years of being a beauty obsessed foundation hoarder). This is great if you have normal, oily or combination skin and want more coverage. It offers great coverage without looking caky and it blends easily using fingers, a brush or a beauty blender. Beauty blender is great if you want a more sheer finish. It also photographs well and lasts all day, no matter the season.
Laura R.
Laura R.
Louisville, KY
Review for: #13 Intense Brown
Amazing but would like to use it more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Review for: #13 Intense Brown
This product I have never seen people rave about this but I think it needs more love come on man send it to me
Mirna M.
Mirna M.
Review for: #13 Intense Brown
Have never used this product but I've heard a lot of hype about it recently and think it might be a good product
lulu j.
lulu j.
I've never tried this , its looks like a good coverage what do you guys think ^_^??