BY TERRY Cellularose BRIGHTENING CC LUMI-SERUM - Color Control Radiance Elixir, #1 - Immaculate Light, 30 ml uploaded by Maria A.BY TERRY Cellularose BRIGHTENING CC LUMI-SERUM - Color Control Radiance Elixir, #1 - Immaculate Light, 30 ml uploaded by Kathryn H.BY TERRY Cellularose BRIGHTENING CC LUMI-SERUM - Color Control Radiance Elixir, #1 - Immaculate Light, 30 ml uploaded by Kathryn H.

BY BY TERRY

This illuminating Color-Control enhancer injects soft-focus light and hydration deep inside the skin, camouflaging imperfections to reveal a radiant, unified complexion. BRIGHTENING CC LUMI-SERUM - Color Control Radiance Elixir, #1 - Immaculate Light see more...

Maria A.
Alameda , CA
By Terry is one of my all time favorite Makeup Lines, and the Immaculate Light đź’ˇ Brightening CC Serum is one of my all time favorite products ever. I use it as a primer before I apply my foundation and it gives me the most beautiful, incandescent glow - Never too shiny, and I ALWAYS get complimented on my skin when I wear this. I have the other Brightening Serums in my collection and all of them are equally beautiful!
NISHAT T.
my favourite product. I have no regrets about buying this product, as a women of colour i was hesitant to purchase this as i was afraid it would not match me i got the colour sunny flash. However i can safely say it matches me and gives me this bronzed tanned look which i didnt think was possible considering i am of asian/ banglaeshi skin tone. It evens out my skin tone and gives me a luminous glowy base which i can leave as it is and run out the door or i can layer concealer and various other products ontop to create an everyday look. you can even put foundation over this if you like a fuller coverage. i would recommend shaking before use and if you forget this i find the distribution of product looks a little cakey or funkey. This product is amazing.
Kathryn H.
Fredericton
I can't live without this product now! The trend this season is dewy glowy skin that looks natural and hides imperfections and this is the holy grail of glowing serums. Shade ranges available for different skin tones. You can apply to face before foundation or mix foundation with the product. You can access this product at Nordstrom in Canada.
Kaitlyn D.
I use this every day, I place it under my makeup and mix a little right in my foundation to give me a little extra glow. Some days I even use it as a highlight, if I want something a little softer.