BY BY TERRY

This protective repairing balm offers complete lip care and regenerates nail contours. An intensive formula concentrated with precious active ingredients: Restructuring and soothing Essential Rose Wax, nourishing and emollient Floral Oils, hydrating and anti-aging Bio-ceramides, anti free radical and protective UV filters. Baume de Rose IP/SPF 15

• I love the scent, do you?3 Answers
  • I've been hearing SO much about this product (the brand even offe...1 Answers
  • I've seen this in Kim Kardashians skin care routine and was curio...2 Answers
Shelbie K.
This is my all-time favorite lip balm! I cannot say enough good things about this product, but I assure you, it is worth every penny! There may be thousands of lip balms on the market, and I have used hundreds of them, but never have I found a product that does to my Lips what this one does; silly soft, healing, calming... Quite frankly, it is spectacular! And, when I say calming...it's because of the (light) fragrance; it's a beautiful, natural, soft rose. Nothing strong, fake or offending about the scent. This is a product that I use all throughout the day and it is the last thing I use during my skin care routine at night. And, when I wake in the morning, my lips feel pillow soft! Beautylish is selling a Holiday Limited Edition (very large) size of Baume de Rose...I wish, so much, that I could purchase it for myself! =) A+++ Happy Holidays! =) Shelbie ūüíú BeautyDaughtMom
TL C.
Lutherville Timonium, MD
This product is worth it for me since this product actually works on my lips that can become cracked and peel. (It Doesn't makes my lips more dry in the winter like some products!) The smell is like roses and seems luxurious. It has a slightly thick consistency so it stays on longer than some of the other more slippery lip conditioners. I wear it at night mostly as a final treat before bed but also wear on winter days ( like now) when it is cold and my lips become extra dry. I don't recommend the colored version of this product. I have one in the neutral shade and I never wear it. This original one is better in my opinion.
I have ot tried the SPF 15 version yet, almost hesitate to do so because I fear the SPF may cause irritation or not moisturize as well.
Sarah D.
Bourne, MA
This is by far my holy grail of lip products. It's ultra moisturizing and long wearing. It's is on the expensive side but it is totally worth it. I manage to make the jar last at least 6 months, as a little goes a long way. This product has a subtle hint of rose which is amazing. This is also a multi tasking product. You can use it on your cuticles, hands, pretty much anywhere there is a dry patch. I definitely recommend trying this at least once. You'll be hooked.
Mary B.
Portland , OR
I love love love this product! At first I thought it was too expensive but considering how long it's lasted me, I can't complain about the $$$!!! I use it at night before I go to sleep and when I wake up my lips feel so plump and moisturized. I also use to moisturize my cuticles, too! The fragrance isn't overpowering but a nice soft fresh rose scent.
Kelly K.
Roswell, GA
I am a mature woman with lips that have been loosing volume due to the aging process. After researching lip balms that contain hyaluronic acid I purchased Baume De Rose from By Terry. I couldn't be more please! My lips look more plump and hydrated allowing me to wear bold lip colors again. Love, love, love!
Erin C.
This is the best lip balm on the market in my opinion. I always feel like my lips somehow get drier when I put on lip products and this is the only product that doesn't happen with. Yes, it is really expensive but it does last a long time. I am on my 5th pot and I will continue to keep re-purchasing!
Crystal J.
This brand has a reputation for exquisite, effective formulas so of course they wouldn't make an ordinary lip balm. This luxe balm is a favorite for deep conditioning of not just lips nails as well.
Takela H.
I love this product I didn't have any problems with it. If you want to try it out I say go for it you won't be disappointed
Sandra K.
Wheeling, IL
This is by far the most expensive lip balm I've ever purchased, and it was worth every penny. By Terry Baume de Rose is so incredibly luxurious. The frosty glass jar packaging is heavy/substantial, beautiful, and stunning. The balm itself is moisturizing , effective, and smells divine. I will definitely repurchase when I run out.
K. W.
I used my Birchbox points to splurge on this luxurious lip balm and I'm so glad I did! It smells wonderful and makes my lips feel so good. I like to use my lavender lemon cake lip jelly before using this and the lemon and rose together taste amazing! Putting two lip products on might seem as ridiculous as the price but it works for me. It also helps to keep my lips from drying out from the rose wax in Baume De Rose. It's a great product and I easily see this lasting me at least 6 months so to me it is well worth it!
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the scent, do you?
Natalia D.
South Easton, MA
I am looking for a lip balm to help me with my dry lips, its happen to me a lot. Is this good and very moisturizing?
Jaymee R.
Oakland , CA
I've had my eye on this because I'm forever looking for a lip balm with spf that actually keeps my lips moisturized even when it wears off. Does this do that? Is it worth the price? How long does the jar last? Do they have a tube version?
Kristen S.
Perry, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've seen this in Kim Kardashians skin care routine and was curious as to is it worth the money
Samantha K.
Boston, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been hearing SO much about this product (the brand even offered an oversized pot that was $200+ over this past Christmas season). What differentiates this from other balms? Does it really live up to the hype? Want to see if I should pick it up. Thanks!