BY BY TERRY

This protective repairing balm offers complete lip care and regenerates nail contours. An intensive formula concentrated with precious active ingredients: Restructuring and soothing Essential Rose Wax, nourishing and emollient Floral Oils, hydrating and anti-aging Bio-ceramides, anti free radical and protective UV filters. Baume de Rose IP/SPF 15

• I love the scent, do you?3 Answers
  • I've been hearing SO much about this product (the brand e...1 Answers
  • I've seen this in Kim Kardashians skin care routine and w...2 Answers
Shannon K.
Harrison Twp, MI
I also have Toffee Cream and Bloom Berry shades, as well as the original Baume de Rose. They are all 5 stars - no, 10 stars - amazing. Manadrina Pulp in the pot looks bright orange, but on the lips it sheers out to a beautiful spring peach-light coral shade. I have big, full lips and I generally prefer to play them down a little, especially at work. Mandarina Pulp gives a beautiful color/tint and shine that looks like I have color on my lips but not overwhelmingly so. I wear this shade with warm-colored clothes and when I want a lighter lip.

Toffee Cream is warm darker nude. It's not so dark that I look like I'm wearing a dark brown lipstick. Nude lip colors are usually a huge fail for me because my lips are so pigmented naturally. Toffee Cream gives a sophisticated nude tint just enough to tone down the lips when you want to play up something else.

Berry Bloom is a color I've worn the least, only because my lips are naturally red. Berry Bloom gives a dark berry stain, but not over-the-top dark red berry color.

But THE BEST PART about these colors is they are SUPER-MOISTURIZING, and they leave my lips feeling hydrated and healthy after they've worn off. My lips are so sensitive and get dried out by products that advertise themselves as moisturizing, so I've learnt to be very careful. I adore these baumes because they're A-number-one in terms of color, moisture, and quality. They are a tad scented, but it doesn't bother me. Especially the original - smells like luscious rose. Similar to YSL Creme de Rose. I love them all.
Margaret H.
Brooklyn, NY
I love everything about this Except the price tag. I used to put it on s I got ready to soften and prep lips. I also didn’t mind using it alone as a gloss Which is what’s I did quite often. But at $60 Even through it lasted me s while. I can’t afford too keep buying it. Inform buy one for my sister as a bday present . And she feels the same. Delicious product ! Well done
Brittany T.
Ok this by terry balm de rose is so beautiful I could bath in this stuff if it wasn’t so price but it’s just the nicest smelling rose petal lip balm it give a lovely soft pink filter on you lips and every time you use it your lips get even softer and it really help with those tiny lines on the lips
jana r.
Columbia , MO
This is my favorite lip balm/treatment ever! If I could have it on my lips 24/7 I truly would. I love it's soft rose scent (if you dont like rose or smells in general, this won't be for you). It is so moisturizing and comfortable. It makes my lips so soft and smooth. I put it on every night after I apply my face serums and oils, it's the final step in my nightly beauty routine and it just feels incredible.
I love it's frosted glass container and it's pale pink color. Everything about it feels like luxury.
Liz o.
Columbus , GA
Omg this lip product is amazing first off it smells great it moisturizers my lips for hours secondly you can use it in your cuticles for dryness and I even put a dab in my undereye area and it did a deep moisturizer there
Jillian M.
This is one of my all time favorite lip balms. It’s somewhat pricey, but it is so lovely. It softens my lips perfectly and I love the delicate rose scent. I highly recommend to anyone who is looking for a high end lip balm.
Justine A.
2046 reviews
This lip balm is amazing! But it is such a luxury. It isn't affordable at all and I'd normally never pay that for a lip balm. I received as a gift and loved it. A wonderful product.
Shelbie K.
This is my all-time favorite lip balm! I cannot say enough good things about this product, but I assure you, it is worth every penny! There may be thousands of lip balms on the market, and I have used hundreds of them, but never have I found a product that does to my Lips what this one does; silly soft, healing, calming... Quite frankly, it is spectacular! And, when I say calming...it's because of the (light) fragrance; it's a beautiful, natural, soft rose. Nothing strong, fake or offending about the scent. This is a product that I use all throughout the day and it is the last thing I use during my skin care routine at night. And, when I wake in the morning, my lips feel pillow soft! Beautylish is selling a Holiday Limited Edition (very large) size of Baume de Rose...I wish, so much, that I could purchase it for myself! =) A+++ Happy Holidays! =) Shelbie 💜 BeautyDaughtMom
Brandy O.
Tower City, PA
I received a sample of this product in one of my gazillion beauty box subscriptions and I am going to be tracking this product down right after writing this review so I can buy more! I am a lip balm and lip gloss addict. Reapplying several times a day. This lip balm is quite possibly the best I have ever tried! It lasts much longer than other lip balms. (I have tried so many it would literally take me all day to write up a list of all of the different brands!) It has a lovely scent, isn't overpowering, doesn't make me want to eat it off my lips, works well as a base for gloss or lip stain (or lipstick of course!) and it actually smooths and softens my lips!
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
This stuff is awesome, it smells like roses and as you lather your lips, it feels so hydrating and velvety. It's a very light pink color and the packaging is beautiful, perfect for Valentine's day! It contains spf and with use is supposed to repair and regenerate lip contours. Well I don't have that problem, but this is a sweet gift.
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
I love the scent, do you?
Natalia D.
South Easton, MA
I am looking for a lip balm to help me with my dry lips, its happen to me a lot. Is this good and very moisturizing?
Jaymee R.
Oakland , CA
I've had my eye on this because I'm forever looking for a lip balm with spf that actually keeps my lips moisturized even when it wears off. Does this do that? Is it worth the price? How long does the jar last? Do they have a tube version?
Kristen S.
Perry, FL
I've seen this in Kim Kardashians skin care routine and was curious as to is it worth the money
Samantha K.
Boston, MA
I've been hearing SO much about this product (the brand even offered an oversized pot that was $200+ over this past Christmas season). What differentiates this from other balms? Does it really live up to the hype? Want to see if I should pick it up. Thanks!

back