BY OPI

This is a professional quality nail polish and is very strong and durable. OPI Nail Polish works wonders on either natural fingernails or acrylic nails. see more...

Angela G.
Grants Pass
Love how well this product stays on! Pricey but worth every penny. I recommend this product to anyone. Repeat and continued user. I bought mine at dally nail salon. I will buy this again. I need more colors!
Erica G.
Olive Hill
OPI nail polish is good quality. It always works well and there is always a variety of colors to choose from. No matter what you can count on this brand to have a good product.
Ashley B.
Sweetvalley
Love this color. Love this brand. Love the application. Love the applicators. Love that is lasts forever!! Literally everything about o.p.i actually just did my nails in the I think in pink color!!
Olga L.
Del Valle
You always gotta have glitter polish! OPI is such a good nail polish brand. This glitter doesn't stay tacky it dries quick and it's build able. Great for fun looks! Totally recommend it!
Kristina S.
auburn
Love this color!! Only problem is it chips after about a day or two which can be frustrating. When I️ get my nails done at the salon and get acrylics it looks awesome on them :-)
Jessica C.
I use this nail polish over a another bright colored polish and it looks fantastic! I love the sparkles and sometimes i only use it on a few nails to make then feature nails! It also lasts a while. I can go a week to a week and a half without chipping.
Claire H.
E Greenwich, RI
This color is so gorgeous. Plus OPI is the greatest. I always though high end nail polish was a scam until I splurged on OPI, now I can't go back!
Courtney C.
Pittsburg
Love these polishes. This color is great to use on top of another color once dried. Love the sparkles. Dries well, and stays a good while.
Noelle A.
Austin, TX
Everyone needs a clear coat in their nail bag even if you do GEL to your nails, adds a shine to old nails. Also dries pretty quick.
Jackie P.
love OPI! the quality, the color choices, the longevity of the product! I consistently use OPI nail polish and am never disappointed!