BY OPI

This is a professional quality nail polish and is very strong and durable. OPI Nail Polish works wonders on either natural fingernails or acrylic nails. see more...

Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Dexter, ME
I use this nail polish over a another bright colored polish and it looks fantastic! I love the sparkles and sometimes i only use it on a few nails to make then feature nails! It also lasts a while. I can go a week to a week and a half without chipping.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Sweetvalley
Love this color. Love this brand. Love the application. Love the applicators. Love that is lasts forever!! Literally everything about o.p.i actually just did my nails in the I think in pink color!!
Olga L.
Olga L.
Del Valle
You always gotta have glitter polish! OPI is such a good nail polish brand. This glitter doesn't stay tacky it dries quick and it's build able. Great for fun looks! Totally recommend it!
Claire H.
Claire H.
E Greenwich, RI
This color is so gorgeous. Plus OPI is the greatest. I always though high end nail polish was a scam until I splurged on OPI, now I can't go back!
Noelle A.
Noelle A.
Austin, TX
Everyone needs a clear coat in their nail bag even if you do GEL to your nails, adds a shine to old nails. Also dries pretty quick.
Jackie P.
Jackie P.
love OPI! the quality, the color choices, the longevity of the product! I consistently use OPI nail polish and am never disappointed!
Brittannie F.
Brittannie F.
homeworth
I love OPI they have great colors and normally run good deals at Sally the color is true to look and it always last long
Ashton S.
Ashton S.
Mena, AR
love OPI ! all of their colors are awesome and very easy to apply. the price is great and are consistent.
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.
South Point
Wonderful product strengthens my brittle nails
Repeat user and recommend it to others
Vanessa W.
Vanessa W.
Sydney
This nail polish is one of my favourites! I use this all the time for summer. It looks great and makes your skin look more tan, but it when it cracks it is very obvious. The nail polis is very easy to remove and does not leave any stains. The nail polish is very good quality and last very long!