BY OPI

This is a professional quality nail polish and is very strong and durable. OPI Nail Polish works wonders on either natural fingernails or acrylic nails. see more...

Madison S.
I love this color. It's such a vibrant blue if you can apply it right. It may take a few coats sometimes, but it's definitely worth it. I didn't buy it but I borrow it from my sister all the time! It's great for those who really like those teal- blue colors!
Angelicaa A.
My Favorite Nail Polish Color It Make Your Nail Stand Out i Love Sally Nail polish even though there a little Price there Good nail polish and Has a lot of different color
Katie B.
Lake Charles
This is a beautiful color, I received so many compliments on it. I purchased it at Sally’s Beauty Supply. OPI has all kind of amazing colors, including this color.
Casey B.
Ringgold
I love these colors. This has a great matte that gives the appearance of a gel manicure. Super easy to find, sold many different stores. Stays on really well. OPI Nail Polish, You're Such A Budapest, 0.5 fl. oz.
Katelyn L.
Muncie, IN
I love OPI and all of their nail products! I absolutely love the amount of color options they have in their nail polish! They are decently priced and easy to use. The brushes are just the right size to where I don't make a mess when painting my nails!
Ashleigh T.
Alabaster, AL
This color is so great for spring and summer! It’s very true to the bottle shade and it’s a great price point! It’s very long lasting with a top coat as well and I recommend it to others! I would buy again!
PAMELA J.
Ferndale
OPI is the best nail product on the market it has been around for years and the manufacturer​ is always improving the product and I love the variety of colors.
Jonetta D.
I use this color in the spring time. It goes on really smooth, but be careful with it and make sure it dries. Once it messes up you have to start all over.
Jennifer C.
Kissimmee, FL
This is my favorite color. I love the way the product brushes on to my nail. Works wonders, I would recommend this product to anyone who love nail polish.
Stephanie B.
OPI is another great nail polish company. I personally have this egg blue color and love it I use it in spring and when I do my easter nails