BY OPI

This is a professional quality nail polish and is very strong and durable. OPI Nail Polish works wonders on either natural fingernails or acrylic nails. see more...

Brandy F.
Salem, OR
Great polish, goes on smooth and stay well. I love to use it as an accent nail, or as tips. Pairs great with a blue, or even a mate black!
Jenn C.
S Glastonbury, CT
I love OPI and their formula. It is longer lasting then others and doesn't chip. I think it looks shiny and covers nail ridges.
Michelle S.
Laporte, IN
Opi is an amazing brand and not to expensive. I had an issue with watered down polish and customer service was great and helpful.
💘Sana R.
Mountain Top, PA
This nail polish is amazing for any skin tone! I love wearing this shade with black! It’s dark color looks amazing on the nails!
tobi O.
love the color and the feel. also love how it just glides through. it was a relatively good price and the value is really good
Natasha J.
Camino, CA
Me and my daughter love sparkle nail polish. This one has blue pink and purple in it. It looks great with a pink underneath it
Kay C.
Application is smooth and non clumpy. I️ usually use two coats. It’s a good brand of nail polish. A bit pricey but worth it.
Veronica L.
Wasco, CA
I really like this Brand I get it at Sally's for a decent price most most of the time it's buy 1 get 150% off pretty good
Rachel R.
Oklahoma City, OK
This is one of my all time favorite glitter top coats. I love the way it last and it doesn’t take several coats to show.
Estefy V.
I love this nail polish color. It's amazing and it lasts a good amount of time. Absolutely amazing and great product.