BY OPI

This is a professional quality nail polish and is very strong and durable. OPI Nail Polish works wonders on either natural fingernails or acrylic nails. see more...

Brittany W.
Edmond, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
Out of all the products I've used over the years, this by far is my favorite one! It feels great and the quality is amazing. If you're looking for a go to everyday product , this is the one! Affordable and easy to find!
Brooklynn S.
Centreville, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love OPI polish! The names of the colors are always perfect. The quality of the polish is superior to many other polishes. I feel like I get my monies worth out of each bottle.
Devon F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love OPI polish! This glitter polish is an amazing top coat that applies smoothly and has an awesome brush. The glitter polish is one of my favorites because it's something you can't really mess up. The only con would be that it's difficult to take off, but that's fairly common with any glitter polish you use.
Doda M.
Jonesboro , GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hi y’all hope you’re doing good today! I really like this color it’s fun easy to apply it’s a little hard to take off but I still like it it’s better then most other brands because it’s longer lasting ! Ty
Miranda J.
Kansas City
I picked this nail polish because the color interested me, although when applied it does look a little darker. I am not complaining because it gives your nails a wonderful look to them
Eileen A.
Niagara Falls, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the glitter nail polish but you have to put multi coats on to see the glitter. Not very expensive can get it at a lot of locations like target wegmans, Tops. I do like this product and would recommend it
Jenna E.
Virginia Bch, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best polish you can buy! It lasts so long and they have the very best shades. Worth every single penny! I love checking out the new colors as seasons change.
Catherine W.
Carson City
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love o.p.i. its always been my go to choice in nail polish. Theres always a wide a variety of colors. The polish goes on nice and smooth and last a while.
Hilary R.
Winterville , NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love OPI! There’s a shade for every mood and season. Nothing like a good OPI mani to brighten your week! Lasts a longer time than other as well.
Taylor M.
Bossier City, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The color is pretty but requires a lot of coats which results in basically dedicated half an hour to remove all the glitter polish from one hand.