By OPI for Women - 0.5 oz. W-C-3185 uploaded by Angela T.By OPI for Women - 0.5 oz. W-C-3185 uploaded by Ashley B.By OPI for Women - 0.5 oz. W-C-3185 uploaded by Ashley B.

BY OPI

Nail Lacquer - # NL B35 Charged Up Cherry provides flawless coverage along with outstanding durability, a chip-resistant formula. Forumlated with an exclusive award winning formula. see more...

Jamilyn B.
I’ve used this only on my fingernails. With having a toddler I wash my hands often because I seem to always have some sort of goop on them. This goes on smooth and has a great color, only downside is that it does chip with the multiple hand washes. Good price for the quality and it probably would last longer on my toes.
Liz S.
Long Beach, CA
Yess! I recommend people use opi for a salon worthy manicure at home! Look up how to give yourself a manicure, buy an high quality opi nail polish, and diy. You'll build a collection in no time if you spend them money on a quality nail polish vs. going to get it done professionally at the salon.
Whitney G.
Jamestown
This is a good product for all ages. It works well and stays on. I like this color a lot. It is easy to apply. It stains cloths really bad. It stays on and it looks nice. I would recommend this product.
Amy S.
I think OPI is the very best nail polish on the market!! It holds its shine the longest and doesn’t chip. It also is very easy to apply. It’s not too thin so you don’t have to apply more than two coats. But it’s not too thick so it’s not streaky or clumpy. It’s the perfect consistency so that it blends nicely with each brushstroke. Malaga Wine is the perfect red. Lincoln Park After Dark is the perfect dark vampy color. And Bogota BlackBerry is the perfect maroon. Try them all! You will not be disappointed!!
Bárbara C.
Boynton Beach, FL
This enamel line is very good. It has a modern packaging and several options of beautiful colors. Easy to use and the glaze has excellent pigmentation, uniform coverage and a very beautiful shine. The nail polish has excellent nail durability. I bought Sephora and will buy other colors.
Crystin M.
LOVE OPI COLORS! I love that the polish is smooth and very easy to apply smoothly. It looks even better with a top coat applied. I always keep them in stock at home and my "at home manicure" can last up to a week which I will gladly take for doing them myself. Highly recommend
bianca r.
Anything by OPI is the best for nails. They have the best variety of colors. You can never go wrong with OPI. They just have bottom line every single color perfect for any occasion. Signature bottle great packaging nice and plain. Long lasting color. Used worldwide for a reason
Shaniece R.
rocky mount
OPI is one of the most notable polishes and it's easy to see why! They come with a super easy-to-apply brush and they stay one forever! Not to mention the color is amazing with just one coat! I love OPI and will always wear the nail polish. I would definitely be buying from them again.
Chloe D.
I love O.P.I! They have some of the prettiest nail colors you will ever find. The only thing is you have to do at least 3 coats for it to look good. I usually buy mine at Walmart. I would recommend if you don’t mind doing 3 coats
Isabel M.
Van Buren Twp, MI
I️ love the OPI brand, it is such high quality! I️ love how it’s not too expensive for nail polish. There are wide ranges of colors and this one just pops! Plus it lasts for a long time and I️ always get compliments on it.