Skin CareFacial SkincareCompressed Skin Care Mask SheetsBy Nature
by nature Vitamin C + Collagen Hydrating Face Mask

by nature™ Vitamin C + Collagen Hydrating Face Mask

by By Nature

A nutrient rich and moisturizing mask combining the goodness of Vitamin C with Collagen to help promote firmness and elasticity while giving skin the moisture it deserves.
Natural Skincare
NO Nasty Chemicals
NO Parabens
NO Animal Testing
99% Natural Ingredients

DIRECTIONS OF USE:
1.  Cleanse & dry skin. Give your sachet a quick squeeze to evenly disperse the contents and tear open.
2.  Remove backing and gently place the mask onto your face, smoothing to ensure a nice close fit.
3.  Lay back, relax and let the goodness condition your skin for the next 10 minutes.
4.  Discard mask. Clean the skin with warm water - pat dry.

KEY INGREDIENTS:
Vitamin C
Vitamin C has many properties the skin can benefit from such as evening out skin tones and improving hydration. Its natural antioxidant properties help to reduce inflammation and promotes healthy collagen production.
All the benefits help to keep the skin looking refreshed and radiant for longer.

Collagen
Marine Collagen in By Nature's unique Face Mask formulation helps soothe and moisturize the skin, while promoting firmness and elasticity.

INGREDIENTS: Aqua (Water), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Hydrolyzed (Marine) Collagen, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Carbomer, PEG-60 Almond Glycerides, Polysorbate 20 (coconut derived), Glycerin, Xanthan Gum, Benzyl Alcohol, Parfum (Fragrance), Salicylic Acid, Sorbic Acid, Triethanolamine, Tetrasodium EDTA

Doo you recommenced washing your face after you take the mask off or rubbing the remaining product in?
Start your review of by nature™ Vitamin C + Collagen Hydrating Face Mask!
April S.
Bakersfield, CA
by nature™ Vitamin C + Collagen Hydrating Face Mask uploaded by April S.
Purchased at: Walmart
It's once again #MaskMonday!! Today I tried the Vitamin C + Collogen mask. It has somewhat of an orangey smell, which isn't unusual for Vitamin C products, and I didn't mind. I did mind the eye holes, they seemed very close together and I had to keep tugging at it to make sure it did not get into my eyes. The formula was nice, and the mask was plenty saturated, and it's a cruelty free product so I like that too. It kind of made my skin tingle, so be careful to regulate the time you leave it on with your level of comfort,l. I thought my skin felt brightened, and rejuvenated, and outside of my minimal complaints, I would recommend this mask. by nature Vitamin C + Collagen Hydrating Face Mask
Ashley P.
Ware, MA
Purchased at: Walmart
Let's start by saying for the price what can you lose? It was effective for the price.. when I opened the package it was drenched in serum which is great its always nice to have a little extra for neck and chest... unlik we other masks after I took it off or once it dried on my skin it was not sticky, it was actually really soft! I felt my skin was brighter as well. Like I said for the price its a definite yes for me
Angela D.
Etowah, TN
by nature™ Vitamin C + Collagen Hydrating Face Mask uploaded by Angela D.
My daughter got me this amazing product! She gave me a at home spa night tonight. My face feels so hydrated. This is a wonderful affordable product and it’s simple to use. Highly recommended and highly addictive!
Christina G.
Hagerstown, MD
1,123 reviews
Love it a great hydrating mask it’s affordable nice packaging it works very well I use it before bed after cleansing and then my regular nighttime routine afterwards it really hydrates which I need right now because of the cold weather I’m oily in the summer and dry in the winter it really helps I definitely recommend this mask
Angela R.
Moulton, AL
by nature™ Vitamin C + Collagen Hydrating Face Mask uploaded by Angela R.
I am not a fan. It smelled oh so amazing sure, but when I was finished my face felt awful. It felt sticky and gross. I wish honestly I could give it both stars. Save your money because honestly this isn't even worth it! Splurge on a good mask. I broke out so bad after using it and honestly I am upset for even giving it a shot!
Jackie M.
North East, PA
I was a little hesitant about using this mask at first because I have sensitive skin. However, I didn’t react to it at all! My skin feels more hydrated and looks brighter than it did before I used this.
Marlie S.
Lake Arthur, LA
Tried this mask for the first time tonight. It smells amazing! It’s more saturated than I thought it would be. After discarding my face felt so smooth and seemed brighter. I will be trying this mask again in the future.
Gracie M.
Madill, OK
Purchased at: Walmart
I have nothing bad to say about this product. It has a pleasant scent. I used it for the time recommended. My skin felt refreshed and moisturized. I also notice my skin was smoother and softer. I will definitely buy other products from this brand.
Nikkita W.
Boise, ID
Purchased at: Walmart
I just found this at Wal-Mart and used it tonight after a shower and i just love it! It smells like oranges mmm and Left my skin front fresh and smooth and more firmer im definitely buying more asap!!
Jessica C.
I've used this mask twice, so let me preface this review by saying that the results are good for the price--I wouldn't have given it a second chance if I didn't like the way it made my skin look. HOWEVER, the first time I used it, my cheeks turned bright red and it wasn't until I woke up the next morning and the redness had gone away that I could appreciate how nice my skin looked. I took a few precautions the second time I used it and applied it on a day where I didn't wear & remove makeup or expose my skin to the elements, at a point during my cycle where I had a little extra oil to protect my skin--lovely results, no redness, very happy. One thing kind of bothers me about this mask, and it's silly, but the scent reminds me SO MUCH of the monthly flea medication I use on my cat! That said, I'll probably buy it again, but it's not one of my go-to sheet masks.