Skin CareFacial SkincareCompressed Skin Care Mask SheetsBy Nature
By Nature Purifying Charcoal + Manuka Honey Clay Face Mask

By Nature™ Purifying Charcoal + Manuka Honey Clay Face Mask

by By Nature

Purify Your skin with this intensely nourishing face mask. Activated Charcoal removes impurities from the skin while New Zealand Active Manuka Honey provides nourishment and protection.
Natural Skincare
NO Nasty Chemicals
NO Parabens
NO Animal Testing
98% Natural Ingredients

DIRECTIONS OF USE:
1.  Give your face a quick cleanse and pat dry - to remove any surface dirt & makeup.
2.  Gently squeeze the sachet to disperse contents. Apply the mask in a thin even layer to cheeks, chin, t-zone and forehead.
3.  Lay back, relax and let the goodness condition your skin for the next 10 minutes.
4.  Clean the skin with warm water and pat dry. Follow with your normal skincare routine.

KEY INGREDIENTS:
Active Manuka Honey
Unique to New Zealand, Active Manuka Honey is renowned for its remarkable soothing, nourishing & revitalising properties.
The exceptional scientifically proven bioactivity of this unique Active Manuka Honey helps to stimulate and promote healthy looking skin.
Rich in nutrients, vitamins and amino acids, Manuka Honey has the ability to moisturise and soothe dry skin.

Activated Charcoal
Activated Charcoal can bind other substances on its surface, so it makes light work of removing trapped dirt & oil build up on the skin - while also cleansing, purifying and balancing skin oil levels – It’s nature’s busy little multi-tasker for great skin!

INGREDIENTS: AQUA (WATER), KAOLIN, PROPANEDIOL, BENTONITE, ALCOHOL DENAT., ACTIVATED CHARCOAL POWDER, LEPTOSPERMUM SCOPARIUM MEL (ACTIVE MANUKA HONEY), METHYLPROPANEDIOL, POLYGLYCERYL-4 LAURATE/SEBACATE, CAPRYLHYDROXAMIC ACID, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), POLYGLYCERYL-6 CAPRYLATE/CAPRATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, IRON OXIDE (CI 77499), TETRASODIUM EDTA

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of By Nature™ Purifying Charcoal + Manuka Honey Clay Face Mask!
Robyn L.
Higginsville, MO
By Nature™ Purifying Charcoal + Manuka Honey Clay Face Mask uploaded by Robyn L.
I received this mask as a gift and finally got a chance to test it out! The first thing I noticed immediately was the smell, which honestly isn’t my favorite. At first I thought maybe I waited too long to use it, so I checked the expiration date which wasn’t until 12/2022. I decided to go ahead and try it, and while it was on I got more used to the smell, and every once in awhile I caught a whiff of the honey scent mixed in. Once I removed the mask after 10 minutes and rinsed/ dried my face, my skin felt completely refreshed and oh so soft, and also looked very bright! Overall I’m very pleased with this mask and the way it has made my skin look and feel. I think it has done what it was meant to do, and I will be giving it another try again!!
Amy B.
Chelsea, AL
By Nature™ Purifying Charcoal + Manuka Honey Clay Face Mask uploaded by Amy B.
Purchased at: Walmart
This was actually a Manuka Honey double face mask. It was very hydrating and leaves a nice cool sensation.
Christina G.
Hagerstown, MD
1,126 reviews
By Nature™ Purifying Charcoal + Manuka Honey Clay Face Mask uploaded by Christina G.
Purchased at: Walmart
It’s different that’s for sure but I like it it’s my first time using it it’s got nice packaging and it smells nice I’m going to try it a few more times it made my skin really soft and it’s affordable I recommend it I’m definitely repurchasing it
Nikole S.
By Nature™ Purifying Charcoal + Manuka Honey Clay Face Mask uploaded by Nikole S.
Purchased at: Walmart
New staple for deep cleansing. This sheet mask really help righting the pores on my nose along with clear enough gunk out of them I couldn’t squeeze any out, like I normally can. Another plus is this mask didn’t have that burning feel like some other pore cleansing masks. $2.50 is all it cost me for this one. Found it at Walmart 2/$5. Now as my mask collection has really grown recently I will wait to buy more until I use more of the other sheet masks up. But it will definitely be repurchased.
Megan O.
I am sort of ambivalent about this sheet mask. I recently have been experiencing some breakouts and excess oil on my face so I wanted something to counteract that. I did feel like the charcoal in the mask really absorbed all the oil from my face and left it feeling very clean. However, I noticed that it seemed to dry my face out quite a bit. Even with applying moisturizer afterwards, my skin still felt very dry so I'm not sure the honey aspect of the mask really nourished my face. Additionally, the honey and charcoal combination on the mask made it very runny when taking it out of the package. While applying to my face, the charcoal's black coloring started to run down my neck. This color deposit is also why you have to wash your face after using the mask which is a step I don't care to take when using sheet masks. I would rather take off the mask and press in any extra serum, not have to wash my face with water again. During wear, I did notice a slight burning sensation. It wasn't enough to make me want to take the mask off early, but it was noticeable and slightly unpleasant. Also the eye holes on the mask were rather small and I felt like it was almost touching my eyes, which it's stated on the back of the packaging to avoid contact with eyes and mouth. Overall, it was an okay mask, but I don't think that I would purchase this again at least anytime soon.
Kaylee D.
Purchased at: Walmart
This mask felt really good on my face. It wasn’t drying, and it left my face feeling really soft and moisturized. It was easy to wash off too, and had a pleasant smell. I will buy this again! [product:by-nature-purifying-charcoal-manuka-honey-clay-face-mask]
Paige B.
Purchased at: Walmart
I really enjoyed this mask. It made my face feel super hydrated and cleansed once I washed it off I tried the green tea and charcoal two step as well and I loved it.
Asiya C.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
I loved the smell of it. I love honey and I feel like honey can be used for a lot of things, that is why I decided to take a chance on this product, and I am glad I did.
L G.
This mask felt so refreshing both on and after removal. It was gentle on my sensitive skin and great to use even if you have some open acne scars etc. I recommend not to sleep it on longer then the packaging says because it will leave your face a bit stained from the black clay. It’s worth a try if you haven’t tried this mask or brand already!
Ericka G.
Hagerstown
By Nature™ Purifying Charcoal + Manuka Honey Clay Face Mask uploaded by Ericka G.
Purchased at: Walmart
I absolutely love this sheet mask!!!😍😍😍❤️❤️❤️ It smells great and you can feel it working. The price is also amazing just $2.50+tax at Walmart!! Will definitely be buying again!By Nature™ Purifying Charcoal + Manuka Honey Clay Face Mask

Looking for your answer?