By Nature Firming Eye Serum .5oz uploaded by Michelle S.By Nature Firming Eye Serum .5oz uploaded by Michelle S.

BY NONE

By Nature Firming Eye Serum .5oz see more...

Michelle S.
Huntingtn Beach, CA
I am going to be 48 this year but mentally feel a lot younger. When I look in the mirror I am feeling like I look older than I should. I'm sure many of you can relate... I'm not ready for those wrinkles yet! I've been looking around for some sort of eye cream to help smooth out my face. I'm on a really tight budget so as you can imagine my options are very limited. I was in TJ Max looking at their beauty products and came across this little tube. I figured I would give it it a try for 3.99. Who wouldnt? Can I just say that I love it! Used it everyday and noticed the wrinkles slipping away. I stopped for a few days and had found a tube of Anew Clinical Line Eraser Eye Treatment in my daughter's stash..... for me.. it has not worked. It might just be my chemical balance, I don't know. What I do know is that I pulled out my little tube of By Nature this morning and am going to continue to use that. I have actually used it on my whole face and noticed the difference! Give it a shot!!
Rose L.
I love this eye cream. From the first application, I felt my eye contour area firming and visibly noticed my eye area softening. This wasn't irrating to my sensitive skin nor my eyes. This is a really amazing eye cream that continued to show results and felt good. I will keep buying this product for my eyes.