BY MAX FACTOR

Bronzing Powder - # 01 Golden gives your skin an even, bronze matte finish with a honey-enriched pressed powder. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Andrea G.
Andrea G.
Grand Rapids
I absolutely love this formula!!!! I will defiantly be buying this again!!! The price is always affordable!!!! And I can usually find a great deal or coupon in store!!! I will defiantly be recommending this to all of my friends and family!!!
Ellie M.
Ellie M.
United Kingdom
I love this product it is so creamy and easy to apply. I love the longevity of the product and I brought it at my nearest boots. I love this product and would 100% recommend and 100% be buying again. In my opinion I do not think this product is pricey and I going to be buying it again.
Yuliya B.
Yuliya B.
netanya
The shade is really good the package is really beautiful and nice it’s not such an expensive product it’s nice I love it i will buy it again really does a good job and it’s easy to apply I recommend
Lena L.
Lena L.
2900
I love this product so much its so smooth and its so gentle on the skin. I really love this brand so luch ! I really recommend it.
Sinead H.
Sinead H.
This product I am very glad I purchased because it worked very well and was worth it it had good pigment and looks well