BY MAX FACTOR

Bronzing Powder - # 01 Golden gives your skin an even, bronze matte finish with a honey-enriched pressed powder. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Andrea G.
Grand Rapids
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this formula!!!! I will defiantly be buying this again!!! The price is always affordable!!!! And I can usually find a great deal or coupon in store!!! I will defiantly be recommending this to all of my friends and family!!!
Jenna E.
Jenna everitt, Redcar
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a powder I started using when I first began to wear makeup!
I then moved on from this to Estée Lauder when I began to work for that company but because of the huge price difference between the two I went back to my Mac factor powder and honestly I see no difference between them. This is my number one classic beauty product, it sets my foundation well and it lasts all day!
Aami M.
kuwait
Beauty Junkie Expert
Max factor brightning powder fights shine,blends perfectly with my skin tone stays in place throughout the day it gives a good complexion this is a total trustworthy face powder it contain sparkling particles to brighten and lightup my face it has a fine texture I luv it honestly 😊
Ellie M.
United Kingdom
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product it is so creamy and easy to apply. I love the longevity of the product and I brought it at my nearest boots. I love this product and would 100% recommend and 100% be buying again. In my opinion I do not think this product is pricey and I going to be buying it again.
Yuliya B.
netanya
Beauty Junkie Expert
The shade is really good the package is really beautiful and nice it’s not such an expensive product it’s nice I love it i will buy it again really does a good job and it’s easy to apply I recommend
Wilsonia H.
Oudtshoorn, Western-Cape, South-Africa
Beauty Junkie Expert
Lovely product!  using it regularly. Love that it's not one 0f those powders that goes off when you get a hug or anything like that
Lena L.
2900
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product so much its so smooth and its so gentle on the skin. I really love this brand so luch ! I really recommend it.
Samiyya H.
I have been using maxfactor products for a long time. The powder foundation and the foundation stick is my everyday saviour.
Sinead H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product I am very glad I purchased because it worked very well and was worth it it had good pigment and looks well
Amira R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It is my favourite product
It is very smooth and stay for long time on the face
I would buy it again