MakeupPerfume & CologneFragrance for HerKilian
By - In the Garden of Good and Evil - Good Girl Gone Bad - 50ml Eau de Parfum

by Kilian

GOOD GIRL GONE BAD typifies a special sort of woman. A perfume that represents a kind of voluptuousness beloved by Kilian: sensual and unrestrained. A woman who is game for anything in the world of love, of desire, of naughtiness. GOOD GIRL GONE BAD...
Start your review of By Kilian - In the Garden of Good and Evil - Good Girl Gone Bad - 50ml Eau de Parfum!
paulina H.
By Kilian - In the Garden of Good and Evil - Good Girl Gone Bad - 50ml Eau de Parfum uploaded by paulina H.
This is one of my favorite parfumes! It's the Kilian - Good girl gone Bad flavor. Really good balance between sweet and a natural scent. You can buy it in the store for $299. Very pretty travel box included.
Vladimir S.
new castle
By Kilian - In the Garden of Good and Evil - Good Girl Gone Bad - 50ml Eau de Parfum uploaded by Vladimir S.
I bought a travel size of this fragrance because it’s easy for traveling 😊 I absolutely love this perfume. For me it’s peach/ nectarine + vanilla and a bit spices. You will fill it on yourself for 3-5 hours ( depends on your skin). Everybody likes when I wear it ❤️ try him and you will fall in love. Kilian Forbidden Games Travel Spray Set
Nona K.
Covina, CA
By Kilian - In the Garden of Good and Evil - Good Girl Gone Bad - 50ml Eau de Parfum uploaded by Nona K.
Purchased at: Bloomingdale's
This scent is airy and floral, it is divine. I got a sample and after it was gone, I couldn’t stop thinking about it. It is a youthful floral, light enough to be worn day or night, and is sultry which I like. I think the name of this scent was spot on!
Diana E.
Sullivan City, TX
It smells good and smells like flowers I do recommend it it just A little pricey it’s like buying a Louis Vuitton perfume $268
Kakha T.
New Castle, DE
By Kilian - In the Garden of Good and Evil - Good Girl Gone Bad - 50ml Eau de Parfum Is the best perfume that every woman's perfume set should embrace, I recommend it and be sure you will always get a lot of compliments
Karla F.
Collierville, TN
By Kilian - In the Garden of Good and Evil - Good Girl Gone Bad - 50ml Eau de Parfum uploaded by Karla F.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Smells Delicious! This is definitely the best from the Kilian line. If you’re looking for sweet marshmallow with a bit of orange water fragrance then this is it. It lasts on my skin around 8+ hours so it performs great. Yes it’s expensive but definitely worth it. A less expensive alternative from the same brand in Princess. Both fragrances are identical in the drydown. Recommend is my good perfect perfume 🥰🥰🥰
Maftuna I.
Brooklyn, NY
By Kilian - In the Garden of Good and Evil - Good Girl Gone Bad - 50ml Eau de Parfum uploaded by Maftuna I.
Purchased at: Sephora
LOVE! LOVE! LOVE! This is my new favorite perfume! I ordered the Kilian sample set and when I smelled the Good Girl Gone Bad, I had to have the full size. This scent is made up of 3 different floral scents and it’s truly addicting! It’s a bit pricey but worth every penny! Highly recommend!
KRISTINE J.
Wilmington, DE
By Kilian - In the Garden of Good and Evil - Good Girl Gone Bad - 50ml Eau de Parfum uploaded by KRISTINE J.
This Parfume is absolutely fabulous! Smells are cathy and unique. more intenstive for me, but i liked. Gives flowery aura, osmanthus, indian tuberose and cedar my favourite. This is my favourite smells kilian house, Thanks for the great experience. #parfume #fragrance #kilian
Ana G.
Wilmington, DE
I have a sample of this perfume and it has an amazing smell. So feminine and sexy, would love to get the full-size product.
Karina A.
Cliffside Pk, NJ
I bought it from Sephora and it was love from first snell. I don’t think you can find something similar from another brand. Everything in this product is perfect. The beautiful refillable bottle looks amazing. The smell is fresh, long lasting and unique.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Maree R.
il y a 9 mois
Beatriz R. il y a 9 mois
I think the best to try is Good Girl Gone Bad as it is the best seller worldwide for a reason. It is beautiful floral with great village. You won't regret it!
Antonia M.
Escanaba, MI
il y a 3 ans
Does anybody know where I can find a sample size of By Kilian - In the Garden of Good and Evil - Good Girl Gone Bad - 50ml Eau de Parfum ? I have read nothing but great reviews, but for such a high price point, and also being so picky about scents, I hesitate to buy just off reviews alone.
Davia H. il y a 2 ans
Kilian has a sample discovery set on their website www.bykilian.com where you can purchase 5 samples for $20 and receive $20 off a full bottle purchase.