BY FENDI #14 in Eye Drops & Washes

By Fendi Sun 350R Collection Bordeaux Sunglasses see more...

Fabiola C.
Fendi sunglasses fit perfect in any shape of face, so if you feel like any sunglasses are good enough for you... you should try this
Clout P.
I love to wear sunshades. I also love to wear glasses. I feel like they make me look like a superstar. I really love glasses
Ana M.
Morgan City, LA
Makes my head look small but they're pretty and have a great color! I got it as a gift for new years! Great quality
Gina R.
Wixom, MI
Beautiful glasses and high-quality. They are pricey but you're paying for designer. This is a well-known brand.
I love these sunglasses here are my go to pair for trips to the beach. They’re comfortable on the face
Emilie G.
Boston, MA
I just splurged on these sunglasses and I have to say I wear them everyday. I’m totally obsessed
زينب م.
Chtouka ait baha
Loved the glasses!! They look so cool, chic and retro at the same time. Pretty comfy too, not heavy at all, which is what I was afraid of, also the glass isn't too dark to the point I can't see indoors. Would definitely recommend 👍🏻
MǾny M.
What can I say about this beautiful product .I 'm so happy to use it .it make me love my skin and very proud of my self all the time . thanks for this invent .really love it ..
Kelly A.
1221
Me encanta estos lentes de sol su marca es muy buena y reconocida..ideal para taparse de los rayos ultravioletas
siobhan b.
Cambridgeshire, March
Excellent shades! love the style and really wearable. Thia is a style and look that would suit everyone