BY FENDI #16 in Eye Drops & Washes

By Fendi Sun 350R Collection Bordeaux Sunglasses see more...

Cindy Y.
I got these to take with me on vacation. They are cute and look good on me. However I'm the type that puts their sunglasses on their head when I walk inside somewhere. Every time I would look down weather they were on my face or my head, they would just slide off. It drove me crazy the whole day I wore them. Packed them away and never wore them again. It's sad too cause they are so cute.
Crystal M.
Bakersfield
These have been the most amazing pair of sunglasses I have ever owned! They look stunning in the sun and definitely keep your eyes protected as well. I love how cute as easy the design is and they dress up any outfit your rocking! Love love love these shades!
Ishani N.
Richardson
I love this product so much i recommend it to every one, it made me very happy using it, its a great gift for family and friends and would also be great to have around the house for your self, dont pass up on this product it is amazing and you wont regret getting it
Clara S.
Lewisburg, PA
I bought my glasses from Fendi and they have lasted me over five years. They're style is classic and the quality is great. I would definitely rebuy them and I suggest them to people that need new glasses frames. You can buy them online or at your eye doctor.
Britney S.
Sierra Madre, CA
I love a good pair of nice glasses! I think these did my Summer well. They weren’t super cheap but they where well worth it for sure. I love them and they could do the job for sure! Highly recommend this to anyone who loves nice things
Tia L.
Huntsville
Great product! Feels amazing and very soft on my skin! Very effective and i can tell it is very high quality. I purchased this online on amazon for a reasonable amount. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Kristina F.
I literally don't trust any other brand for sunwear! I love these pair of sunglasses! There so trendy an in! I seriously love how they aren't flashy just the right of classy
Cynthia M.
Gorgeous glasses They are a real fashion statement that will get you looks. Such superior quality merchandise  they offer a great selection of prescription specs as well
ray m.
Macon, GA
These sunglasses looks amazing on me I like the way look keeps the sun distraction down when I’m out nice color i recommend everyone to try this product
Catracha A.
228 Washington ave 33139 apt 6 miami beach Fl
It smells very rich all my friends and family friends always ask me where I buy this perfume I love it as it smells hard the clothes are good brand