BY CHRISTIAN DIOR

Diorshow Mono Wet & Dry Backstage Eye shadow - # 653 Mondore features a unique wet/dry formula for a custom and professional finish. Made with silky and finely-milled powder. Provides a delicate hint of shimmer. see more...

Jess G.
Vienna, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Christian Dior eyeshadow is one of my favorite products ever.  The colors are so pigmented that there is almost no need to prime your lids and the color lasts virtually all night.  They have such a wide array of colors and while it is a little expensive, I would say its a good splurge if you like eyeshadow.
Aubrey H.
Fort collins, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely love this product! I am never with out it. Definitely a must have. The quality is fantastic and it lasts all day. Super easy to apply. I highly recommend this product to all. I can find it at all local grocery stores.
Jennifer F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These eyeshadows are highly pigmented they apply very smoothly onto the lid and it blends very easily as well I would highly recommend this to every make up lover it really is beautiful on the eyes. I would definitely repurchase!
paige b.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the buttery texture of this eyeshadow and it feels write nice on the eyelids as well. With this one i like to use a little on my cheeks as well and a little in my lip gloss too.
marlene G.
I love this to try everyday wen i go out. Its really nice color . Goes with alot of colors also i highly recomend this product to use . If you like a nice natural look
Reem R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is very expensive but it's really worth your money it's has great coverage very soft and very sparkly and pigmented
Joori C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Dior eyeshadows are really good. They are pricy but they smoothly applies on your skin and last long. Colors are gorgeous as well
Carley N.
Huntington, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this shadow. I feel like it was very pigmented and that it made my eye color really pop. I like the texture of it.
sarah s.
Clint, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Am in love this color it has a natural color that makes you're eyes stand out i will definitely recommend this brand
Sàde B.