By Christian Dior for Women uploaded by Kelli Lyn P.

BY DIOR #56 in Eyeliner

Diorshow Art Pen Eyeliner - # 095 Noir Podium features a felt applicator calligrapher and texture gel-like, it provides an intense liner sharp and clear in the image of those professionals without addicted route.

Sarah K.
['Philadelphia', 'PA'], PA
I love this liner! It goes on very smoothly and lasts a long time. It is a deep black color. Overall, its worth the price, this is my second time purchasing. Doesnt smudge or crease throughout the day.
Leslie B.
I've went through eyeliner after eyeliner until I came across this liner, and I do have to say I was impressed because I had heard this liner wasn't really all that great. But I am so happy I didn't listen to what anyone had to say and I purchased this liner and I love it. I get sharp lines every time and the liner itself is just bomb. I have purchased this liner two times already and I think I always will. I love love love it
Melanie R.
Fresh Meadows, NY
I don’t see their mascara here and I don’t have the name or the box but wow their mascara is amazing. I wish I had a before and after picture to show because it does amazing work. Whenever I use their mascara it looks like I have fake lashes on I even get asked if I have fakes on lol I will never use another mascara.
Daniela S.
Suwanee, GA
Really great pigments. Awesome for women that have a hard time keeping their hands still when applying liquid liner. The felt tip makes applying eyeliner a breeze. Only gripe is that it dries out pretty fast, but only needs a few test strokes before starting up again.
Addie R.
['Chicago', ''], IL
This is very expensive, great quality of liquid. However I do not like how unstable the tip is. If it were a bit more study I think I would buy this product more often. But it comes with a lot of product so you do get your money's worth. I would not buy again
Nayeli I.
chula vista
I love the quality of this product, its very black and doesn’t smudge, i would pirchase this proudct again . I love the consistency of this eyeliner it fits any eyeshape and eye color . I definitely recommend this to beauty lovers .
Kristen P.
Freaking love this liner. The tip is so delicate and creates the perfect thin line. You aren’t getting that thick liner effect with this it’s for subtle enhancements of the lash line. In my opinion. I’d buy again but it’s pricey.
Troycie M.
Norfolk, VA
Love love love this liner. It helps you get a very precise line . Perfect for a wing or waterline. Can be expensive to some but I compare this to the Stila intense black liner. Very similar. I will by either when I run out.
Sravani B.
Gives a perfect shape with this liner. Very easy to apply. Definitely a good product. It is waterproof and long lasting for hours together. My eye color is brown. Will buy it again for sure and will recommend others too.
Kamoche M.
Lauderhill, FL
I love that this eyeliner applies very smooth and is manageable. It does not crack and it las for long hours. Is perfect to apply make up for weddings or photoshoots outdoor. The design is very friendly to use. Love it