By Christian Dior for Women uploaded by Kelli Lyn P.

BY CHRISTIAN DIOR #26 in Eyeliner

Diorshow Art Pen Eyeliner - # 095 Noir Podium features a felt applicator calligrapher and texture gel-like, it provides an intense liner sharp and clear in the image of those professionals without addicted route.

Bisma Z.
Centreville, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really wanted to try a new eyeliner and I actually really liked this one! I usually use the Marc Jacobs waterproof liquid eyeliner but I would have the say that end of this eyeliner is finer and allows you to create a sleeker cat eye look! The black was very black which I really liked and it was easy to use! It is little pricey but I would definitely recommend!
Leslie B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've went through eyeliner after eyeliner until I came across this liner, and I do have to say I was impressed because I had heard this liner wasn't really all that great. But I am so happy I didn't listen to what anyone had to say and I purchased this liner and I love it. I get sharp lines every time and the liner itself is just bomb. I have purchased this liner two times already and I think I always will. I love love love it
Brooke F.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Of course Christian Dior never fails me when it comes to their products. This fragrance is airy, but without feeling overwhelming. The packaging it came in was immaculate, and I don't need to spray myself continually throughout the day. All it takes is one small spritz and it lasts me all day. I get tons of compliments when I wear this.
Melanie R.
Fresh Meadows, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don’t see their mascara here and I don’t have the name or the box but wow their mascara is amazing. I wish I had a before and after picture to show because it does amazing work. Whenever I use their mascara it looks like I have fake lashes on I even get asked if I have fakes on lol I will never use another mascara.
Crystle B.
Mesa, AZ
Dior is one of my guilty pleasures and never a regret when I splurge on any single product. From the line of beautiful clothing pieces to the heavenly scented perfumes and even the make up line. I am always satisfied in the best kind of ways when I open the shopping bag and remove a Dior tag.
Daniela S.
Suwanee, GA
Really great pigments. Awesome for women that have a hard time keeping their hands still when applying liquid liner. The felt tip makes applying eyeliner a breeze. Only gripe is that it dries out pretty fast, but only needs a few test strokes before starting up again.
Carrie C.
west lafeyette
Beauty Junkie Expert
Silky hydrating formula that leaves my skin feeling refreshed and rejuvenated. This product does not leave a sticky or oily film on my skin which is hard to find! I recommend this product to all of my friends. A great value for the quality of product you receive.
Kacie C.
Puyallup, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The length of this felt tip is so long that it is almost hard to work with. I find that the opaqueness of the color is compromised depending on the shadows that are underneath it. I think it runs into concealer... it is a fine eyeliner, just not worth the price.
Me'Chelle G.
Lees Summit, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my favorite liners! The Black is so pigmented and it is a true waterproof, 24 hour wear. It’s a little pricey but I usually get about 3 months from it and I wear it almost every day. I keep this liner in my kit and one for my personal use.
Addie R.
This is very expensive, great quality of liquid. However I do not like how unstable the tip is. If it were a bit more study I think I would buy this product more often. But it comes with a lot of product so you do get your money's worth. I would not buy again