BY CHRISTIAN DIOR #57 in Eyeliner

Diorshow Art Pen Eyeliner - # 095 Noir Podium features a felt applicator calligrapher and texture gel-like, it provides an intense liner sharp and clear in the image of those professionals without addicted route.

Leslie B.
Leslie B.
I've went through eyeliner after eyeliner until I came across this liner, and I do have to say I was impressed because I had heard this liner wasn't really all that great. But I am so happy I didn't listen to what anyone had to say and I purchased this liner and I love it. I get sharp lines every time and the liner itself is just bomb. I have purchased this liner two times already and I think I always will. I love love love it
Bisma Z.
Bisma Z.
Richmond, VA
I really wanted to try a new eyeliner and I actually really liked this one! I usually use the Marc Jacobs waterproof liquid eyeliner but I would have the say that end of this eyeliner is finer and allows you to create a sleeker cat eye look! The black was very black which I really liked and it was easy to use! It is little pricey but I would definitely recommend!
Brooke F.
Brooke F.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Of course Christian Dior never fails me when it comes to their products. This fragrance is airy, but without feeling overwhelming. The packaging it came in was immaculate, and I don't need to spray myself continually throughout the day. All it takes is one small spritz and it lasts me all day. I get tons of compliments when I wear this.
Melanie R.
Melanie R.
Fresh Meadows, NY
I don’t see their mascara here and I don’t have the name or the box but wow their mascara is amazing. I wish I had a before and after picture to show because it does amazing work. Whenever I use their mascara it looks like I have fake lashes on I even get asked if I have fakes on lol I will never use another mascara.
Crystle B.
Crystle B.
Mesa, AZ
Dior is one of my guilty pleasures and never a regret when I splurge on any single product. From the line of beautiful clothing pieces to the heavenly scented perfumes and even the make up line. I am always satisfied in the best kind of ways when I open the shopping bag and remove a Dior tag.
Daniela S.
Daniela S.
Gainesville, GA
Really great pigments. Awesome for women that have a hard time keeping their hands still when applying liquid liner. The felt tip makes applying eyeliner a breeze. Only gripe is that it dries out pretty fast, but only needs a few test strokes before starting up again.
Me'Chelle G.
Me'Chelle G.
Lees Summit, MO
This is one of my favorite liners! The Black is so pigmented and it is a true waterproof, 24 hour wear. It’s a little pricey but I usually get about 3 months from it and I wear it almost every day. I keep this liner in my kit and one for my personal use.
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Dallas, TX
Such great eyeliner!! I’ve used Diorshow mascara and wanted to try this to compliment it. It works great! It lasts all day and never smudges like my other eyeliners. It is very easy application too- the tip makes it great for adding a winged look.
Troycie M.
Troycie M.
Norfolk, VA
Love love love this liner. It helps you get a very precise line . Perfect for a wing or waterline. Can be expensive to some but I compare this to the Stila intense black liner. Very similar. I will by either when I run out.
Sravani B.
Sravani B.
Gives a perfect shape with this liner. Very easy to apply. Definitely a good product. It is waterproof and long lasting for hours together. My eye color is brown. Will buy it again for sure and will recommend others too.