MakeupCOVERGIRL
BY CG Clean Makeup Oil Control Foundation #525 Buff Beige (PACK Of 2)

BY CG CoverGirl Clean Makeup Oil Control Foundation #525 Buff Beige (PACK Of 2)

Light coverage, never heavy or cakey Won't clog pores Dermatologically-tested. Non-acnegenic Lightweight.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of BY CG CoverGirl Clean Makeup Oil Control Foundation #525 Buff Beige (PACK Of 2)!
How would you rate this product?
Lucy F.
High ridge
This foundation made my skin look really crusty and dry. I don’t recommend putting on for a long day. Only for a photo I would have to say.
mandy B.
Bluefield, WV
I used to wear this foundation when I was in middle/high school. It did ok as a foundation but I hated the smell that came along with it! The coverage was ok. I guess considering I had perfect skin when I wore it, I didnt have any issues with it staying on then. Now that I am in my 30's I wont use it mainly because of the lack of coverage an again, the smell. It gets worse when you sweat!

Looking for your answer?