BY CG CoverGirl Clean Makeup Oil Control Foundation #525 Buff Beige (PACK Of 2)

Light coverage, never heavy or cakey Won't clog pores Dermatologically-tested. Non-acnegenic Lightweight.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of BY CG CoverGirl Clean Makeup Oil Control Foundation #525 Buff Beige (PACK Of 2)!
How would you rate this product?
Bluefield, WV
I used to wear this foundation when I was in middle/high school. It did ok as a foundation but I hated the smell that came along with it! The coverage was ok. I guess considering I had perfect skin when I wore it, I didnt have any issues with it staying on then. Now that I am in my 30's I wont use it mainly because of the lack of coverage an again, the smell. It gets worse when you sweat!
High ridge
This foundation made my skin look really crusty and dry. I don’t recommend putting on for a long day. Only for a photo I would have to say.

Looking for your answer?