BVLGARI Voile de Jasmin Eau Fraiche uploaded by Ines G.

BY BVLGARI

Fragrance Family: White FloralNotes: Living Jasmine Sambac, Italian Bergamot, Orange Blossom, Rosewood, Ylang-Ylang, Living Mimosa, Living Rose Voile de Jasmin is a delicate evocation of white jasmine, a fresh and floral interpretation of Bulgari pour Femme. The pure and architectural "decollete" shaped bottle, ideally interprets the character of the fragrance. Eau Fraiche see more...

Ines G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Loved this floral fragance. I had the travel size because I wanted to try different bvlgary scents.
Allegra R.
This fragrance is a beautiful sweet floral that is extremely feminine. There's a very slight almost powdery smell to it that makes it feel to me like a grown up version of the kind of floral perfumes I'd wear as a tween. It makes a great daytime perfume!
Tina D.
Morganville, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a very pretty smell if you like sweet, I personally don't, I also use Bvlgari's Crystalline which I love. So for me this Bvlgari Voile de Jasmin Eau Fraiche, is ok.