BVLGARI Soir For Men Eau de Toilette uploaded by Vanessa A.

BY BVLGARI

You will smell as though you are surrounded by nature when you apply Bvlgari Pour Homme Soir . This cologne was released in 2006. It opens with green notes, tea and citrus bergamia. The heart contains vera wood and papyrus. After the cologne dries down, you get to experience the base of musk and amber.

Jayy R.
San Jose, CA
Macy's is my to go store for colognes I never know what I want till I get there. This cologne was offered by one of the sellers their and it's amazing. I'm running out again and need to buy another one. Especially those little free samples they give away when you purchase a cologne
Lindsey B.
Fortuna, CA
My husband is a big fan of the Bvlgari line of colognes. He always smells so good and I could just eat him up. Nothing is sexier then a man that smells good. I am sure all the ladies can agree that Bvlgari can take an amazing hold on ones desirers. You cant go wrong!
Rod L.
Miami Florida
My all time favorite, go to, never ever run out of cologne. This has a really fresh clean spicy scent. Reminds me of fresh cut grass and the beach with a twist of sensuality. Fantastic for day or night, long lasting, and I always receive compliments...pick some up guys, the ladies or men will love it. Most all of the BVLGARI line is in my stock of cologne
Brandyne B.
This is a cologne I buy for myself. Perhaps a bit odd because I'm a woman, but it has such a lovely, warm, smokiness to it. It's very comforting and elegant. I love it after a nice hot shower in winter.
Alexia D.
Lake Worth, FL
One of my fave men's fragrances of all time. I used to sneak into my boyfriends bathroom and wear this myself! Sexy, clean and woodsy. A unique men's fragrance. It smells good on almost anyone.
Sana A.
I tried this tester spray for my friend but i believed it was strong. I believe colognes are supposed to be strong but overall it would be nice for a man.
Kristen A.
Lebanon, TN
My fave cologne for men! I love it when a man smells like this. It's rich and musky but also clean and crisp! I can't get enough of this scent
Ann G.
Clayton, GA
Nice scent for men. I would rate it as a 7 out of 10. Doesn't take a lot of the spray to obtain a smell good scent that will stay all day.
Samantha K.
Miramar, FL
This smells amazing every time I smell someone wearing it I always end up asking them what they are wearing brings back good memories
Uliana V.
Whitsett, NC
Got it for my husband as a Christmas present. He was not blown by this, but i love it. Asking hin to use it, when were going out
Laura S.
Dudley , MA
Does this a good smelling cologne for a guy?